What Annoying MSFS Bug/Flaw still remains in 2023

In a recent Q&A session Jorg was quite excited and animated announcing bridges have been fixed for MSFS. Since then nothing more has been said, the subject has gone cold and dark.

2 Likes

I still think the performane of the sim is so and so, depending on the ping to servers. Im still trying to figure out why there are stutters (or uneven frames, whatever you wanna call it) some days and other days the performance and graphis are smooth and fantastic. I think its some flow that the sim is so bounded to the severs performance.

1 Like

I suspect that in some cases it is nothing directly to do with MSFS but simply the CPU getting momentarily busy with other background processes running on the computer. I can get pauses simply browsing the Internet sometimes because the computer got busy for a few moments dealing with something else, and I have a high end PC. Probably more noticeable on less powerful systems.

1 Like

[Callsign] You are cleared to land runway xx.
[Callsign] You are not cleared to land clear the runway.
[Callsign] ATC services terminated.

3 Likes

For me, esp since the last SU13, i experience awfull long loading times. Sometimes it takes more then 10 minutes alone to startup the sim to the main menu

2 Likes

lets keep this simpleā€¦ model matching? lol

5 Likes

This. And not just matching, automated sharing of models between users regardless of whether they personally own them or not, please. Thereā€™s no reason not to require every developer to include a low-LOD model of their aircraft for viewing in multiplayer and itā€™s no harder for Asobo to index and stream those on the fly than it is the land models and environment data.

7 Likes

Still trees on the thresholds of small airports.

4 Likes

Anything to do with the camera system. The camera is the worst designed part of this sim. I wish it was possible for 3rd parties to create a tool.

6 Likes

This! Have thought this since day one, couldnā€™t agree more.

2 Likes

Hi,

Having spent a small fortune on some excellent third party planes in recent weeks, the one massive immersion breaking bug that really grinds my gears (Peter Griffin) is the VR Shutdown Bug during aircraft final checks, which is apparently a relic of the Log Book shutdown change they made many updates ago.

I brought this up during the last beta test and questioned why this blatantly obvious and intrusive issue was still not fixed, I can only hope (which is fading fast) that it is finally fixed once and for all in SU14.

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah, this shutdown bug is really annoying. Hope they fix this.

1 Like

Multiplayer is still popping in and out.
And model matching.

4 Likes

The erratic and sometimes insane wind when using Live Weather.

Today, I was flying out of KACY (Atlantic City). It was breezy (METAR read 29010KT) but in the sim, the winds at ground level had to be hurricane force. While starting cold and dark, my C172 got pushed around on the tarmac, flipped over, and then went airborne like a kite without the engine even started. I actually got it to stablize and hold it level while it flew backwards before it spun out and crashed. I wish I had saved a video of it - it was wild.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.