What are you guys favorite aircraft of all time that you fly with MSFS 2020?

What is beta mode?

I have seen videos of people landing the TBM at Saba in the sim. It just takes spot on airspeed management.

While the TBM is the one I’m current the airplane flying the most, I’m doing a bit of mountain flying now. It’s really lacking in maneuverability to operate in some of those tight spaces.

Oh it’s happened many times :rofl:
But i do seem to be having deeper issues.

1 Like

This is too difficult to choose! Imagine having problems with the mafia, and one mafia guy is saying to you “Well… we finally met! Shooting your dog, or shooting your wife? Your choice!”

And now imagine being forced to choose between the Flysimware Cessna 414 or the Fenix Airbus. You can´t… :smiley:

Add Just Flight Blacksquare Analog Caravan and probably the King Air when that’s released.

I really think it will be the iniBuilds A310 from november on. But there is litterally so much choice…

Xbox Controller: JW1 Jetpack Premium from marketplace. This alone was my reason to get back into the expensive hobby of flight sims after a half decade hiatus. The JW1 is to MSFS as Google Earth VR is to a VR headset: killer app.

Yoke + throttle + rudder pedals: Baron G58 for prop, Cessna Citation for jet.

HOTAS: The Top Gun Maverick jets!

1 Like

Definitely Fenix A320. The way it looks, sounds, functions and flies is marvelous.

there is a switch on the overhead panel needs to be turned on to provide power for the ap and trim …

Yes i know someone already mentioned it, whilst i have forgotten it many times it seems i have further issues with the AP.

if u using the steam version

plz go to

username/appdata/roaming/microsoft flight simulator/packages/delete tbm folder or whatever tbm-related and see what happens…

Sorry, MS store.
I don’t have any TBM addons anyway.

well, another thing u can do is go to the in-game content manager and look for tbm, delete and redownload it …
might be helpful …

1 Like

I Love the PMDG DC6, I love the PMDG 737-700 and I also like the Just Flight PA28. My most favorite is the Citation Longitude (For all her faults) in VR when I am in Nice or Nantes or Brussels South or flying around the Med… Its nearly real.

2 Likes

Salty’s 747-8
the FBW A320

I’ve wondered why the TBM 930 had that other than switches on the ceiling are cool.

The P-38L, as it is a sentimental favorite and FlyingIron’s rendition is a terrific flyer on top of that.

Twin engine, counter-rotating props-- you get the performance of a turbo and the easy handling like a jet. Stall behavior is docile and the turn circle is tight (though you will lose a lot of energy cutting up sky with that 52-foot wingspan).

1 Like

Once a week:

1. C152 (stock) / A320neo (FBW A32NX Freeware)
  2. A330-900 by Headwind (Freeware)
  3. H135 (Freeware & our first ever helicopter in MSFS 2020)
    Less than twice a month:
  4. Hawker Hunter (Freeware by DaveWG) / Spitfire (Freeware by Flightsim Squad)
  5. C-17/F22A/Meteor/FA-18/CRJ700/767-300ER/Bf-109/A10/F-35/F-14/F-4 Phantom/MIG 15 (All freeware)

The plane I fly the most because I rent them - JF Piper Warrior
My favorite plane I’d love to buy (and almost did) - Piaggio P.149 I love flying that plane, though it seems a bit broken at the moment
My favorite planes of all time - Corsair, P-38, Grumman Goose, Ryan PT-22, Stearman, and Beaver when it comes out.

Honorable mention - Beech 18, Staggerwing I absolutely adore the classic era of aircraft from the 30’s. I may get the Globe Swift, that was always a fascinating airplane to me, I’d love to see a good Grumman Tiger come to the sim. Cessna C-170, Bird Dog, and Piper L-4, low and slow is always fun, even better with floats (when Asobo finally does water physics better)…

1 Like

this one:

and

this one:

1 Like

The Cessna 152 with the JPLogistics mod though when A2A releases their Piper PA-24 I’m sure I will be flying that a whole lot.

1 Like