What are you guys favorite aircraft of all time that you fly with MSFS 2020?

Concorde for me

Love it

TBM 930
Cessna 208 Caravan
Cessna 170 Tundra
Cessna 152 Aerobat
JU52 (both versions)
Beech Baron 58
Beech Twin 18 (tricky to fly/land that puppy)

Butā€¦nothing beats vintage planes with analogue gauges.

1 Like

My top five in order 5 (and I fly all them a lot) :

1-) PMDG 737-700
2-) Aerosoftā€™s CRJ 700 or 900
3-) Fenix A320
4-) Simworks Studioā€™s Kodiak 100
5-) FBW A320 Neo

Not in order:
C 152
C 172 SG
G 38
KA 350
TBM 930
C 337
C 208
CJ4
G36

Nothing is better than letting the fenixlicious Fenixbus ascend into the clouds.

But the Fenix can not be flown while creating a third interior design for the Skysimware Cessna 414, thatĀ“s why this one has to waitā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

I cannot decide. I cannot provide an answer.

4 Likes

If I could own any planes in real life it would be these two:

1: Quest Kodiak
2: Bonanza G36

1 Like

If I have to go for only one then it is the Blackbox Simulations BN2 Islander

2 Likes

Out of my list above if ā€œI tooā€ could own a plane in real life, it would be the TBM 930.

That may be my choice too if I had a spare $4 million! But something that keeps irritating me about the TBM 930 is itā€™s maneuverability and turning radius. Even doing a basic pattern can be tough. I guess we give that up for the speed.

I have about 160 sim hours in the Bonanza G36, so itā€™s an adjustment for me.

I can nail an elegant landing in the Bonanza at BIIS on runway 08 but itā€™s hard getting the TBM 930 in there.

Well, there is no perfect airplane, sim or real life.

Being a G36 fan I see the Kodiak appearing along with the G36 in may peoples favorites. I do like that PT6A in the Daher TBM 930 and now Daher owns Kodiak.

Combining that engine with STOL capability might be fun. Iā€™ve been trying to land the TBM 930 at Saba without success so far, even hitting the reverse thrusters in air and landing with brakes on.

Nothing but the gucci Fenix.

Not in order
Cessna Longitude
TBM 930
Cessna C-152 (mod)
JF Warrior

Is the Kodiak compatible with Xbox yetā€¦? :thinking: Would really like to have that plane in my hanger. Itā€™s not in the market placeā€¦?

lol ā€¦ in real life that sounds like a good way to break the airplane. Neither the Kodiak nor the TBM can do beta mode in flight without serious gearbox/engine damage.

The real life PC6 has a PT6A engine and can actually do beta mode in flight. Maybe the Milviz PC6 which models beta in flight would suit you better.

I see the Kodiak on the Xbox Market Place all the time. I know I saw it yesterday.

Kodiak followed by
King Air (Was TBM 930 but autopilot isnā€™t working for me)
H145

I found it yesterday under ā€œturbopropsā€, but why doesnā€™t it show up when you click ā€œallā€ aircraftā€¦? :thinking:

1 Like

Forgot to activate the Main AP Switch at the Upper Panel? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Iā€™m not flying any favorite right now because there are no stock helicopters. Maybe in November. :wink:

2 Likes