What are you looking foward to in SU7?

Sepia mask free world.

2 Likes

The only thing I really hope for is the native support for Tobii eyetrackers. It’s still planned for 2021 according to the latest dev update and I guess that SU7 will probably be the last chance to implement this in this year (don’t know if/what update will be done in december). So would be great to have that one out.

1 Like

Here is my short list:

• Outgoing traffic at airports
  • Boat traffic (I currently have zero on Xbox)
  • lower water levels (many bridges and land areas still submerged)
  • fix throttle in some planes as they do not move in unison (might be third party support issue)
  • night light on Xbox still seems too bright
  • too many roads lights outside of cities at night
  • improve water visuals, especially oceans. We need larger waves
  • smoke from chimney stacks
  • improve snow visual and depth on roads, where are the snow hills from cleaned runways?
7 Likes

No logbook pop up

7 Likes

A key mapping for open/close cockpit and or doors would be nice. Had that in FSX.

1 Like

What’s wrong with the TBM…flew it for 1H 45M yesterday with out a hiccup.

I’m keen to see what DX12 will bring. I don’t know much about it but reading up on previous posts it should make things a bit easier.

Kudos to the team for last update!

1 Like

I’m waiting for replay mode and no logbook pop up

The alarm chime that can only be turned off by releasing the parking break when engine has been started and apparently ITT overheating. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

Night lighting being improved more
HDR settings
Clouds maybe color corrected being more white
Sharpening options (slider maybe)
Anti Aliasing shimmering fix, which is noticeable on my 4k display @ 100 res scale

And more but it’ll all come eventually xD

4 Likes

You mean like the brown contrails in EX-Plane? EX-Plane that’s been developed for 26 years, and still brown contrails? LOL

I’m looking forward to the obvious - the new Planes - since su7 = Game of the Year edition

2 Likes

Would just like them to focus on two main thing. Mostly just bug fixes. In fact, almost exclusively bug fixes. No new “this” or better “that”. Just iron out as much bugs as you can.

And the effects for when flying inside clouds.

6 Likes

I am looking forward to BRIDGE FIXES in a Photogrammetry City (KPNS)…
Reported to ZenDesk immediately after release, Interstate 10 crossing Pensacola Bay MISSING 2 HUGE SPANS. Pensacola Bridge to Gulf Breeze Fl across Pensacola Bay MISSING Spans… Reported same time. A few bridges in the Pensacola area still missing spans, also reported …

Bridges with missing spans allows vehicles to drive on water… and this is not important enough to fix ?

1 Like

Be nice to some some live traffic (I have absolutely none at the moment - UK). And once it’s ‘working’ could make it work a little better; like not seeing arrivals touchdown then decelerate from 120kts to 5kts in 50 feet - and then take the next 15 minutes to exit the runway! Some departures would be nice to see as well.

3 Likes

Clouds. To be able to fly through clouds that are not tinged with green and purple. I fly low and slow in live weather in Ireland, so clouds are a near constant companion. This is, for me, the item I most hope to see resolved. But it has never been called out specifically and my hopes are not high that SU7 will see a return to pre SU5 clouds.

2 Likes

VR controller support and brightness/exposure fixes during daytime hours.

1 Like

I’d really like an improvement in Live and AI traffic on Xbox especially in skies across the UK.

I want Live Traffic to land, park, taxi, and takeoff.

And I’d like AI Traffic to actually appear in decent numbers, or at all at times.

I’d also like to see some boat movement on Xbox, which doesn’t seem to have any.

8 Likes

Hoping DX12 may allow for better water shaders to be implemented, and that HDR / SDR banding can be corrected.

2 Likes

Yes it was in the Q&A. And it’s on the bug road map.

1 Like