What are you looking foward to in SU7?

I flew in xp last night and the contrails were white…and whispy as they should be.

1 Like

Please, please a fix for the bug that is causing impossible freezes and lags with all planes and at all airports when taking off or landing. Fps drops as low as 6 and GPU/CPU usage drop too. The sim is unusable on the ground until the plane is several hundred feet up. The only workaround is to turn photogrammetry off, which rather defeats the point of what MSFS is trying to do. See multiple posts elsewhere on this forum. The problem only appeared after SU5 and WU6. SU6 has not solved it.

3 Likes

Hoping for a fix for the Bush Trips navigation and POI. Those are the games “campaign” to me and it sucks to not be able to play them as intended.

2 Likes

AMEN! (Post must be 10 characters so ignore this part)

2 Likes

They need to not only focus on bug fixes, but focus on fixing their internal versioning control for bugs, so things that are fixed stay fixed.

“Zombie bugs” are quickly becoming my biggest complaint. There’s a problem with the airspeed indicator in the Shock Ultra that has been fixed TWICE and yet has been back again for a couple months. Now the ITT overheating in the 930 is back. An icing bug, floating lights, various other graphical glitches… pretty much every problem I’ve ever had with the sim has been fixed at some point… but I’ve never seen a piece of software have such persistent trouble with old bugs rising from the dead. That’s a management issue.

7 Likes

Plus: every time a master warning is present (from switch on to switch off) :wink:

:+1:

:+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I really wish they repair the Bush Trips.

5 Likes

I’d lie the next update not to reset logbook, my 200 hrs and info are gone! Xbox

1 Like

I am most looking forward to:
DX12 - Hopefully with this comes better multi core usage, allowing smoother frame times and the ability to set a higher LOD
Overhauled Weather - Accurate depictions, particularly in regards to wind!
Then finally a stable platform for developers to release there desired products - e.g, PMDG 737 which hopefully should be releasing this year!

1 Like

Haze and real world visibility in live weather. Hoping it will come in the “all new” weather update they are talking about.

2 Likes

That is a very excellent point. Would be great if they put something in place for this very thing.

for me just one thing.
Fix the bloody ATC problems and issues. All works well for me, but every flight with microsoft/Asobo atc is creating irritations.

ATC that stops my calls during flight, but i can hear lots of atc calls to others.
Unneccesary ATC calls: traffic which is already past? Climbing and descending over mountains, a minute long taxiway calls, or calls you cannot answer, that sort of stuff.

And implemening the right simbrief or navigraph routes. Sometimes is seems the airac cycle doesn;t work at all.

These are things i look forward to.

World Updates are nice. I really hope Azia and South America are getting more updates. And for me some planes may be updated with for instance the correct checklists. But for me, now, ecept ATC the sim is working very fine.

First of all, SU6 fix the errors that you have built in or have already built in again (TBM, Longitude …)

ATC that realises a 20 knot tailwind is a bad idea. Shouldn’t need too many updates down the line. Flight sims 30 years ago got this right.

1 Like

For sure accurate haze and visibility parameters in live weather. Tired of cavok visibility.

1 Like

ATC fixes and improvements :

• Realistic runway request
  • Realistic SID and STARS assignment
  • Emergency and rerouting
  • Guidance request to the airport en route - Radar vectoring
  • Working vectors to final
  • More voices (and regional accents)
  • Planes separation en route and approach
  • No more untimely go around

• AI :
  • Realistic planes behaviours (Flares, braking, taxiing speed, climb rates, avoidance, …)
  • More type of AI aircraft (Regional turboprop and jet) - Military (at the right locations)
  • No more vehicles on the taxiway
  • No more workers stuck in the front of the plane at departure and right spacing
  • No more ground service vehicles « sliding » at their right places

• PLANES :
  • Realistic planes and systems at the same level reached by the community (FBW A320, G36 mod, DA62 mod, TBM 930, Cub Crafter mods, etc…) : if those creators decided to not update their work, we will go back at the beginning of the game
  • Realistic G3000/5000/G3X at the same level than the NXi
    VARIOUS
  • No more popping menu at shutdown :tired_face:
  • No more return to the main menu to change a plane or à flight plan
  • A real random failure system ( with just a button “random” and a slider.
  • No more lamps in the middle of the taxiway
  • More realistic buildings at generics airports (no more hangars higher than wide-no more warehouses in place of aviation hangars)
  • An autogen AI able to recognise marinas, train stations, refineries, …
  • And a bunch of bugs…
    Apart from that, the game is very stable again, very beautiful, a pleasure to use.
11 Likes

Good one! Expect nothing and you’ll never be disappointed.

1 Like

Hi everybody,
I hope to soon see two important things that have been missing since the start of MFS 2020:

• helicopters
  • seasons

I might have caught this wrongly but in this weeks Q+A they said their priority is to get real world online air traffic to work properly. I got the impression they want people to use that instead of offline AI traffic.

They also said they’re currently signing a lot of contracts to use real world liveries (finally!) so if they can get all that working it’ll be awesome.

1 Like