What are you looking foward to in SU7?

Well now that SU6 has been fully released we can shift our attention to another great update coming SU7, personally I’m excited for VR controller support because I’ve always found it satisfying to be able to mess around with all the buttons in the cockpit maybe not how I would in RL but it gets the point across by enhancing your immersion a lot hopefully they use the valve index to its full potential including the haptic feedback this would also benefits possibly haptic gloves for those that wish to go the extra mile.

2 Likes

SU5 had been good for me. WU6 was good and SU6 was even better. (less issues to update, less issues with add-ons) I basically used all my add-ons a day later without problems. The trend is positive. Looking forward to the next update!

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to the promised overhaul of the weather system. Hopefully they do it right this time.

27 Likes

I’d honestly settle for having axis control of my turboprop condition lever back… :grimacing:

Oh yes. And having working bushtrips again. That would be awesome.

6 Likes

How about fixing Offline AI traffic?

It’s been broken since su5.

16 Likes

Have you tried deleting and recreating your rolling / static cache? Also if you edited any cfg, way want to reset back to stock.

Also try manually setting the graphic option to a preset and saving.

1 Like

I’d like to see the bush trips work.

5 Likes

I already did all that. Didn’t help. There is some problem they need to fix. There are lots of people complaining.

What are you running terrain LOD at?

Fix bugs still present today without adding new ones (see TBM930) :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Better performance hopefully. Short of being in a moving simulator, I think fluidity of movement is essential to make the sim ‘sim-like’. I found that whatever version was at the end of July performed beautifully. Now I find the stuttering and fps drops really off putting. This is on the XBX I’m referring to.

1 Like

I’ll be happy expecting nothing so long as something isn’t broken.

1 Like

Can they fix the issue where FPS degrades over long flights? Yeah… still an issue in SU6.

5 Likes

Was that promised in SU7?

Not really affecting me, as not doing hauls that long. Nevertheless, voted up here, apparently an issue reported already back in April:

I am not expecting anything yet, as we do not know too much about what is actually planned.

You got to thank the relative small group of very loud gamers that want unrealistic unlimited view and trees.

8 Likes

100, I have a GTX 1660 Super.

HDR slider would be nice as most 4K HDTV are 500-2000 nits. Where as MFS is using I believe 10K nits.

At Ultra, turn down the settings or upgrade if the hardware can’t handle it.

1 Like