TrackIR 5 + Delanclip fusion & Track Clip Pro
Mouse & keys

Not presently using…

Virpil MT-50 grip + MT-50 Base
TM T16000 X 2
some other gubbins…

2 Likes

I use G940

If your previous experience is with CH or Saitek / Logitech, you’re in for a completely different world with Honeycomb. It’s on a completely different level in terms of fine control possible.

That said, it takes some adjustment going from a stick to a yoke. It took me some time to adjust to that change. But now, I can use either interchangeably without issue.

3 Likes

I’m using the VKB Gladiator NXT flightstick. It feels really nice to fly because all 3 axis are dampend, so you have much more control of your aircraft.
Additionally I’m using the Airbus throttle quadrant with add-ons since I’m a big airbus fanboy :crazy_face:

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo and TM pedals…

1 Like

I am with you !! Nothing like Honeycomb Alpha

1 Like

Thrustmaster One

Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo with TM pendular pedals!!
Works like a charm.

1 Like

thrustmaster 1600 here - no room for pedals in my situation either.
MSFS has issues with some peripherals - and especially with the rudder axis.
Did you try deleting your or resetting your stick calibration to ‘default’ in Windows?
Also you should delete any reference to rudder control and trim in your MSFS ‘controls’ GUI and make sure that only your joystick is connected to the rudder axis in particular

1 Like

Even if it is not the best solution for civilian flight, my peripherals have to deal with the possibility of being able to fly also on military planes from various eras. Initially I had a “complete” combo warthog (stick and throttle) with a saitek pro flight rudder, after a bad emergency landing with the floor during a turbulence called “Kids” , i switched to a glorious frankenstain configuration , warthog throttle with x56 stick and thrustmaster cougar mfds.

Watching with interest a nice combo virpil throttle ( MongoosT-50CM3) + stick for some time, always been discouraged only by the availability (always back-order\out of stock) and by the atrocious looks of my wife when she catches me with the virpil site cart open and filled.

I just got a Thrustmaster T.16000M stick and TWCS throttle a few days ago to replace an aging Logitech 3D Extreme.

So far I’m really liking it. Ailerons aren’t as sensitive as the 3D Extreme so I’ll either get used to it or tweak the sensitivity. For now I’m using the MSFS default mapping. I did add left and right brakes to the throttle paddles.

One glitch with the default mapping. “View yaw axis” and “View pitch axis” (whatever they are) are mapped to the throttle front thumb stick and it caused the inside view to just circle the cabin and same with outside view, the plane just went around in circles for lack of a better description. I deleted that mapping and all is well.

TCA stick, Logitech radios and AP, Honeycomb Bravo. As long as MSFS, P2A, LNM, Simbrief and all the mods remain stable. I’M Gold’n.

My Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One seems to be doing very well.

1 Like

Key word being “fine” control. Truly on a different level. I’ve had the ch, Thrustmaster and various others but the Honeycomb is something else.

1 Like

Nice, expensive but I may have to consider it since it seems to be a strong preference in this post. Never heard of it prior to this post.

XBox controller. It works well with Halo too. :grin:

4 Likes

My first yoke was a Logitech. While it works, it’s trash compared to Honeycomb. It was a struggle on it to be able to enter fine, precise corrections. Not so with the Honeycomb. I’m so glad I made that upgrade.

1 Like

'84-'85? Dang I 've been simming since '95 and I thought that was ancient.

2 Likes

Hotas X. Bought it in 2015 and it’s been doing great ever since. I like that it’s all in one: throttle, yoke and rudder

expensive no. very difficult to (find) buy
but if you go for it you will enjoy everyday

2 Likes