What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Flew partially blind form Kcle to Keri … :

sorry hasn’t answer, was banned for vot eto vot vot eto zateval vsyo vot eto lol…
this is gee bee from flightsim.to

I was hovering in front of a wind turbine with my drone camera near Frankfurt and played with wind settings and see the turbine speeding up, also changed direction of the wind and see the clouds start moving in the wind blowing direction it was fun to see and realize it works.

6 Likes

The first time I did that was on top of Mauna Kea. I was using the wind to get the clouds into the perfect spot. :slight_smile:

Finished Part One of my Rhein Run. The Plan was to finish it in one go but after 5h of concentration (flying as close as possible to the ground & under bridges) i did decide to make it two parts.

2 Likes

Flew the JP Logistics Cessna 152 from Flensburg in Northern Germany (EDXF) via Kiel (EDHK) over Fehmarn (Neu-Jellingsdorf) to Lübeck-Blankensee (EDHL) to get back into MSFS2020 after several months break. It was fantastic!

1 Like

What was this right spot and with what intention did you had with this?

I think It is fun what the sim all has under the hood, i also seen road directionsigns over the freeway near Frankfurt Germany photogrammetry and i think its possible to fly or drive under them there was no shaker Block underneath like the some of the bridges in New York.

And the tower bridge in London is underflyable to i ve noticed today.

Nothing nefarious, I assure you. :wink:

Sitting here and wait for the magic to happen, wow thanks man its true inspirated dedication.

Took the FBW 320 from Cleveland to DC, wow that runway seems a bit short:

Oh and someone left my Caravan for me in DC LOL:

1 Like

First ever flight in Germany. Performance was good.

2021-09-07 23_18_15-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-07 23_24_38-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-07 23_33_05-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-07 23_48_50-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-08 00_17_23-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-08 00_20_47-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
2021-09-08 00_23_39-Microsoft Flight Simulator - 1.19.8.0
Everything was default WU6. Stuttgart - Tuebingen - Ulm - Frankfurt

2 Likes

Had some REAL FUN!!!

700 miles to San Francisco and 2.2nm before landing…CTD!!! .

3 Likes

I flew from Vienna to Luxembourg today in the Cessna Citation CJ4 on my Xbox Series X (earning the Wheels Up, Wheels Down achievement). This was by far my longest flight thus far.

3 Likes

1 Like

YMEN to YMLT in the PMDG DC-6.

No issues with updating the sim although i had to follow troubleshooting tips to get the update.

2 Likes

I did the update today and went to graphic settings noticed still no multiple monitor, so closed it and shut down my PC. Then worked my rc model ,at least i see progress on it!

1 Like

I know what kirei means, what is pikapika?

Sunset over central Nevada

4 Likes

onomatopoeia for shiny

Sunrise over the Irish Sea :slight_smile:

3 Likes