What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

2 Likes

search the pink city…

… and … found xD

1 Like

rip the spire

1 Like

I don’t know what happened at the base of this tower, but I’ll bet it was bad.

11 Likes

the Saruman tower :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: wow
he crushed everything

3 Likes

There must be some itch in the sky, It really looks like skyscrapeing

this is the husky, not aerobuss :slight_smile:

referring to the one on the cathedral that burned down…

1 Like

Tried to do a flight along the east coast but it ended with CTD, and the online services going down. So I just quit.

same i seen in the start of 2000 when overclock my 3dfx voodoo 16mb vram in heli simulator enemy engaged

1 Like

Flight CYVR-CYYZ climb out of Vancouver huge storm ahead.

1 Like

1 Like

Departing stormy Asiago for sunny Venice:

6 Likes

I found the Skerries of Germany… go take a look at Helgoland EDXH Duene :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like Out Skerries, this place has a landing challenge… tiny little airport :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Had fun flying through the twin Çatalca Tunnels in Turkey emulating the historic Guinness World Record stunt by Dario Costa. :warning: Flashing lights warning for this video (lots of tunnel lights at high speed) :warning:

Showcase of the “Chieftain” Gee Bee R3 Special

4 Likes
3 Likes

VFR jaunt yesterday morning from The Dalles (KDLS) on the Columbia River east of Portland up to Tacoma Narrows (KTIW) near Seattle. Clear weather all along the river, but some higher clouds darkened everything up over Puget Sound! Lower altitudes remained clear, so I continued on and landed as planned.

6 Likes

Fairoaks UK to Isle of Wight (Bembridge) in the Nieuport 17. Fun flight with good old ‘dead reckoning’ navigating using roads, railway tracks, lakes etc.

3 Likes

I updated my install of the DC Designs F-14 Tomcat this afternoon after work and then took the F-14B model up over the Pacific out of Miramar NAS for a high-altitude max-speed run. #IFeelTheNeedForSpeed

7 Likes

Amazing work. I just watched a couple videos on your channel and my mind was blown. Especially at your Top Gun tribute. I don’t think you can make videos like that in a short amount of time so I appreciate the efforts you put in.

If you haven’t already, post your channel in this thread so fellow simmers can see your stuff-

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/drop-your-youtube-channels-here/404338/204

1 Like