What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Flight in the A320NX (British Airways new “Better World” livery) from LIPZ to EGKK.

Preparing for departure at Gate 327 Venice

Pushback complete… releasing the tug

Take and departing RWY 22R on the ROK6V SID

Finally above the cloud and into the blue

Over France heading North with the cloud breaking up beneath

Ready to enter the Arrival Data

Coasting out over the French Coast

Over East Sussex descending into Gatwick

Taxiing on Taxiway Juliet after landing at Gatwick RWY26L

Close down on Gatwick’s Pier 2 Stand 12

10 Likes

CDG to LHR this morning…no screenshots taken, was too busy admiring the breathtaking sights…also got run over by a 787 at LHR today. So yea, just a typical day…

1 Like

Take a walk with the CRJ 700 what a plane…

Over Germany

KDCA Washington

6 Likes

Hunting bad clouds out in India… out in out in out in India

4 Likes

Durban to Cape Town night flight in the A320.

Arriving in Cape Town:

4 Likes

I mainly pulled my hair out, then switched it off, had a few beers and watched Youtube :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Managed my first landing in a commercial airliner Schiphol to Heathrow.

A bit hair raising on the approach managed to save everyone :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but performance and MSFS servers are awesome tonight – staying well above 35 fps consistently (up to even 50) on 4k ULTRA HDR. Beautiful evening from Denver to Dallas.

2 Likes

Flew the Mooney again! It works. :slight_smile:
Fuel tank selection is functional again.

4 Likes

yes, just updated, but didn’t flew yet, fall in new love mk1 so need some time for jump in other horse

1 Like

Buenos Aires to Rio

lotta mist around for the landing, and had a near miss on approach.

ATC brought me down slightly late and missed the gs. Might have to revert to not using atc at this rate… sigh

Still fluro pink textures, otherwise a nice overhead shot of Rio airport.

Mike had an anomaly during taxiing I think

near miss…

then a quick spin in the spit near Exmouth, Australia

4 Likes

Spent hours playing with settings and filters trying to get the graphics back to how they were before they were downgraded by SU5, especially the clouds.

Got reacquainted with an old friend. Glad to see Carenado finally patched the Mooney for SU5 computability!

3 Likes

2 Likes

tehran ( oiie ) …

3 Likes

I went looking for the new Istanbul airport ( which i transit through regularly ) and was surprised to find it isn’t there. It seems to be on Bing’s aerials so why its not there at at least an image confuses me.

Then I went flying on the North Coast of Egypt - which I know well - only to find that the imagery is at least 10 years out of date …

funnily enough I still very much enjoyed the experience

Managed to get an RTX 3070 this week so I did a test with ultra settings, 90 render scaling with some face tracking. Worked quite nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently flying from YMML (Melbourne Intl) to YBBN (Brisbane Intl) in a Qantas Boeing 737 MAX-8.
Yes… I know that Qantas operates the 737-800 and not the MAX, but whatever :rofl: :rofl:

UPDATE: Landed at YBBN, spent around 120-130 minutes in the air. Flight went pretty well overall.

2 Likes