What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

The Hills are alive - with the sound of Lycomings. Somewhere over Switzerland.

7 Likes

Feet Wet over Alexandria, Egypt - headed to Heraklion, Greece for some sun and ouzo.

“Follow the generic on Final.”

8 Likes

Checked to see if night lighting had been fixed with the latest patch. It was- woohoo!

6 Likes

Follow me car in Catania(LICC)! :))

3 Likes

Greatly enjoyed the new Stockholm Bromma Airport + scenery from OrbX! Love how they have worked on the approach as well!

5 Likes

Busy Gatwick

4 Likes
4 Likes

Flagstaff KFLG to Reno/Tahoe KRNO nice sunset.

4 Likes

Morning flight started misty, Liverpool to Isle of Man

5 Likes

PARIS - France
Visite touristique

2 Likes

Moved my Ultraman scenery mod to face off against Godzilla at the Golden Gate Bridge:

9 Likes

Took off in the little Cessna from some grass runway near Koblenz that badly needed a lawn mower and followed the Mosel down past Cochem to some other unkept grass runway whilst admiring all the vineyards. In VR, which is running very well at the moment it was stunning. Its an area not far from where I live and it’s lovely to visit for the views and to drink lots of wine.

7 Likes

Mont Blanc, life weather

10 Likes

Johannesburg to Cape Town

4 Likes

That should be in Tokyo. Still, quite Inspired!

1 Like

Moorabbin (YMMB) to Bankstown (YSBK) via Albury (YMAY) for lunch and to stretch the legs. PA-2R Arrow III from Just Flight.

3 Likes

Haha ! I didn’t pick the spot for Godzilla to be so Ultraman goes where he needs to go :sweat_smile:

We have Evangelion standing watch in Odaiba, Tokyo (visible at the 23" mark) in the Kitty Gundam video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Arriving in Manchester EGCC

2 Likes

Yosh! Ganbatte ne!

2 Likes

then on the landing glide bum electricity gone lol

2 Likes