What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Yep, that region is really beautiful (though not all of it is that visible in that pic :wink: ). I have been flying there plenty in c172.

C’mon guys. this is supposed to be a serious sim! :rofl:

1 Like

Took a test flight with Blue Thunder at KSEZ using AirlandFS flight model

3 Likes

planned Denver to Vancouver… didn’t go that way. Lotta traffic! TCAS went red a few times

passing through 10,000ft I get Master Caution alarms… a Cabin Pressurization problem.
I head to 10,000ft and the warnings vanish… Go through the cabin pressure panel and ECAM, all seems fine.

I take a look outside and think I found the problem… the fuel truck left something behind!

Returned to Denver and had a CTD on final

9 Likes

Night VFR flight to KMVY (Martha’s Vineyard) from Newport RI. The JT-A is such a joy to fly.

Used the G1000 NXi Visual Approach. Just amazing - VNAV took me down to the FAF and handflew to T/D.

I had the right FOV and lighting to where I was getting vertigo and had to keep up the instrument scan. Great stuff. This is what it’s all about.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion: I freakin love the CS 777 :heart_eyes:
Seriously, with some mods this plane can actually be a whole lot of fun!

3 Likes

Yes this was only the part sticking out of the clouds at that moment (life weather). I took 2 other screenshots near Mont Blanc, I’ve put them in the feature thread.

Today I have conducted 3 flights, well I’ve completed 2 and am currently doing my third.

1st flight: Aerosoft CRJ700: Perth to Broome
2nd flight: Aerosoft CRJ550: Fort Myers to Nassau
3rd flight: Boeing 787 Dreamliner: Melbourne to Perth

2 Likes

Flying up the river nile with the TBM930Mod ftom HEBL to HSDM.

Nice VFR flight.

VR, so no screenshots, you know…

1 Like

Nothing, because store won’t update the GAME to the latest hotfix.

1 Like

Belly landing on Schiphol with Citation CJ4… and it got logged 1 :yum:

3 Likes

France: Sorigny (LFEN) → Fourchambault (LFQG)

Japan: Kushiro (RJCK) → New Chitose (RJCC)

3 Likes
3 Likes

I paid my last respects to someone!

This is LETL Teruel, spain, as seen in the sim:

This is the real world. Teruel is an aircraft graveyard.

(C) aerotelegraph

On September 14th, 2021, the last Lufthansa A380 in service, D-AIMH, have had her last flight to her graveyard where she meet her sisters.

It is not planned to bring them back in service.

RIP Lufthansa A380!

2 Likes

Complete beginner here on series x and today planned my first serious flight using charts for a long VFR flight in the Husky from Tbilisi to Batumi, Georgia. Have to say it was just breathtaking coming over the mountains to the coastal resort of Batumi and to see the lights at dusk and having to lose altitude fast for an approach going out to sea and then back in and thoroughly enjoyed it :+1:
After this I can now really understand why people would really get into the simulation and spend lots of money for the immersion.

7 Likes

Recce flight along Monty’s Highway to the Reich… Voersel to Arnhem

Opening ground attack began near this rest stop… “see this bit? It’s the wide part”

Eindhoven

Veghel

Grave

Groesbeek Heights, most likely spot for a strong German counter-attack

The Waal Bridge, Nijmegen

1st Para DZ, Renkum

Polish DZ, Elden

Oosterbeek

Arnhem

Back home in Belgium

4 Likes

LIS - ZRH

1 Like

Did a flight from Durban, South Africa(FAVG) to Vilanculos, Mozambique(FQVL) in the TBM, since I’ve been using the A320NX almost exclusively lately.

3 Likes

frustrated before even getting past the cold start…

ATIS (in sim) wind 258@19kn
thanks…pretty sure that is outside the A32x minimums

Runway 09 in use… ■■■? - microsoft… we are censoring acronyms now? I wanna be a grumpy guy lamenting that MS made far less buggy products previously… and didn’t censor. /rant (sorry, getting really annoyed with all the bugs that makes russian roulette a better chance than playing this without bugs

as per another post… I then check the MCDU METAR, that matches LIVE METAR, the matches FLYPAD - ingame ATC… yeah nah, different direction and intensity… and htis has been ongoing