What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Sorry for the grey departure and no view of Honolulu. We are now at a cruising level of 35000 feet. Sit back, relax, enjoy your in-flight movie…

2 Likes

After successfully delivering shampoo to Paris, I’ve taken some beef and cheddar from Germany, and I’m transporting it right now to Liverpool. Poor cow. :sob: :wink: Oh. And at last, I could afford a renting bond of Cessna 208! My beauty *hugs monitor* (ok, not going to lie, it’s pretty ugly design-wise, but, but… it’s Cessna :laughing: )

2 Likes

I flew leg 7 of the Alaskan bushtrip.

Guys guys guys. . . What a breathtaking approach that was into A79!! Wow.

Yep that is what I did, I really enjoyed that one.

Why does this keep happening on long flights over water

First I thought, wow epic rain storm, erm no, it’s pilot hair

3 Likes

Practicing for the Sunday Warbird show at Oshkosh

2 Likes

which Oshkosh mod do you recommend? two at flightsim.to

happy landings!

One is just the colored dots on the runway. This one does much of the airport and airshow grounds enhancement:

2 Likes

Where did you get the F4U ?

Released today. It’s legit. I think I like it more than the spit

3 Likes

Does it ‘scream’ in a high powered dive? If I had a joystick I’d get the Corsair and fly nothing else. Never knew about the FG designation, we only knew F4U. Nice he used the Checkerboard Sqdn, Maybe he’ll include the Death Rattlers.

1 Like

Tried out the non-cardboard Spitfire too :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Just tried, and indeed it does! I am impressed. I didn’t have my hopes up, as it wasn’t mentioned in the couple reviews I watched, and it’s not in the docs. But push the nose over and dive, and it’s “whistling death” in 3D spatial sound.

6 Likes

Took a bush trip from Bergen, Norway to Voss - Bømoen. Used live weather and time, a very nice trip! Downloaded the Bømoen airport before I started.

3 Likes

Flew from KHND to KGCN through the canyon in The JF Piper Arrow lll.

10 Likes

GatwickFlyer
How was the turbulence? I went through a section in the 172 and in places it was like a roller coaster.

Yes I did get some turbulence, especially where side canyons joined the main Colorado canyon. In 1973, I flew in real life through the Canyon from KLAS to KGCN (a time when light aircraft were still allowed to do so). This simulated experience reminded me a lot of that flight. All in all I’d say it was a pretty good representation of the journey. It was a lot of fun!

5 Likes

Flew my first NeoFly mission, a package from El Cajon (KSEE) to Carlsbad (KCRQ), in the 172 G1000. It’s helping me build up my night hours (it’s usually local night when I have time to fly, and without the motivation of flying for someone other than myself I’d usually be flying around other parts of the world where it’s daytime instead) as well as get more practice with the G1000 panel and its controls (which I desperately need because the autopilot keeps trying to either kill me or overshoot the altitude I wanted).

3 Likes

Did you pilot or were you a passenger? I imagine in a light plane it would be easy to come around a bend and be blown straight into a wall.

2 Likes