What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Next stop, London!

I went out this morning in Kochi to catch that famous sunrise as my last thing to do in the land of the rising sun, James May when he went to Japan in James May: Our Man in Japan went down to tropical warm volcanic soil Japan in Okinawa, Karl Pilkington on An Idiot Abroad season 2 when he went to Japan, the last thing he did in Japan was climb Mount Fuji, so when planning my trip in Tokyo last week, I decided they took all the good endings… Then I decided a Japanese Sunrise, in a place called Kochi because Google told me about sunsets and sunrises there.

Kochi, Japan

I arrived in the middle of the night 2 hours before sunrise, I missed it, got back on, played timelord a bit, then I decided to ‘be Picasso’ and play God with the weather and the clouds to try and get a Daruma Sunrise.

Then I went back to live settings and left for Tokyo Narita.

Kochi KCZ/RJOK - Tokyo NRT/RJAA

I didn’t even bother skipping this flight, I enjoyed it throughout.
It wasn’t too far, it was my last one on this trip and all, so I enjoyed it.

I got it into me that… This thing must have been coming from Tokyo Narita to Kochi because I could see it on the map coming right at me… So when we passed in the air I took this.

Mount Fuji! I went there yesterday, climbed it in my Velocity… Did you know it’s got things and buildings at the top?! I didn’t, until I went and buzzed it and landed at them. Here is me here looking at Mount Fuji/looking for those buildings too, now.

Tokyo Dome!!! - I got all happy and excited to see Tokyo again, and I was flying over it looking down at things I now knew, and that right there is Tokyo Dome - way cool!!!
I had my little teenage fangirl moment even though I’m a 35 year old man, I got all excited about Tokyo and then seeing Tokyo Dome was awesome.

Then that was it. Next stop, London!

Now… I’m going to do a live landing and departure like I did when I came to Japan on the game, and…
Nonstop flights from Tokyo to London last 12 hours and land around 3 pm, and it’s now 2:15 am and I landed 10 minutes ago…
I’m going to take off, and come off, and do what I got to do this morning, then come back on at 3 pm my time and sim it again and land it.

I came to Japan on Monday the 28th of March/and left England on Sunday the 27th of March (12 hour flight/8 hour time difference)… I took up residency in Tokyo all week for 8 days, then went off around Japan.
It’s now 10:15 am, I leave at 11 am Monday the 11th of April and I’m due to land later on Monday the 11th of April around 3 pm UK/my time.

2 Likes