What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

VFR practice in Oregon; took a joyride through the Willamette Valley from Portland-Hillsboro over Salem and down to Eugene. Weather was nice, and I had a clear view of the Willamette River, I-5, and SR 99 from between 2500 and 3500 feet.

South of Hillsboro:

I think this is an old riverbed that is now several disconnected small lakes: [this appears to be Chehalem Creek. I think it used to be bigger!]

Salem; the Oregon state capitol building is hiding in there:

Approaching the landing pattern for Eugene:

5 Likes

Made some deliveries :pizza:

8 Likes

Love that livery :wink:

1 Like

http://atsimulations.com/an2-msfs

ATSimulations - release date “2021”.

1 Like

Flew from St Mawgan’s to the Scilly Islands then off to Brighton, London, and finished off at the new London Oxford scenery. All of it to test freeware as well - EGSS Stansted, Scilly Islands, Brighton,
Shoreham. All was working well - I’ve also learned that we can tick off that the add-on works with SU5, at flightsim.to, but it does not change the warning bar. Still, we can regain some of our favorite add-ons and let others know.

1 Like

Lovely sunrise today departing Calgary with a slight haze over the hills.

4 Likes

check flight from Yao to Osaka. The older Osaka scenery works fine, but is not acknowledged at flightsim.to (if it is not green, there are check marks showing that members like me tick in to help out. Kobe’s docks (remembering James Bond’s fight with the Blofeld’s gundams, and a flight down the inner waterway made world well known in the film ‘Black Rain’. Sadly, no building or ship helo pads work - just float through them.

3 Likes

Well, i have flown a plane :+1:, in the sim.

UHSI to RJTT (finally a place with some light for a change)

Didn’t bother to create more screenshots this time, as they would also mostly be very dark.

1 Like

WBSB (Brunei) - VVTS (Ho CHi Minh City)

FBW A32X

Pushback at 2115z

East USA server

edit: sadly no company. Maybe should suggest it a bit earlier
stormy departure

Edit: Tanked up and continued - Ho Chi Minh CIty - Hanoi - Bangkok

3 Likes

EDDM - EDDB

4 Likes

RJTT to ROAH (yesterday)

Today ROAH → RCFN
Visual runway 22 uproach it is.

No fun without a bit of a challenge, right?

2 Likes

Today our first state was knocked off the state list on the Appalachian trail because I flew northern Maine seaplane base to 1ME in the c172 floats g1000 (I’m starting to really love the g1000 I fly manually the most but I love the screens because it makes the approach’s way easier) next flight is from 1ME to VT57 Seaplane airport

1 Like

Today I went to the Hawaiian observatory to deliver a package :grin: :+1:

8 Likes

I was up beside that observatory in July to watch a sunset with my wife. :grinning:

3 Likes

In the simulator ?? :joy: :joy: just kidding, it sure was fantastic, greetings from Spain

2 Likes

Checking out new (orange markings) and old (SU5 compatibility) sceneries in Hokkaido. Moving into late summer with pikapika kirei weather. Sadly, no hard building helo pads. Chitose - Sapporo - Hakodate - Kushiro - Nakashibetsu,

1 Like

Took a few days, but I got there.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Back in May I decided to cover every available photogrammetry city listed in the USA.

It’s now September and today I finished Connecticut. I started with my homestate of Texas and went counter clockwise. (Texas didn’t take that long b/c no Dallas and only a handful of others :stuck_out_tongue: )

Texas
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
S Carolina
N Carolina
Virginia
Maryland
Delaware
New Jersey(this is where I finally got a microphone to commentate over my vids)
Connecticut

Tonight I will do the one listed photogrammetry city for Rhode Island which is Providence, and then it will be Massachusetts which I’m looking forward to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flew from 1ME in Maine to VT57 in my Cessna 172 g1000 amphib series next state on the trail is Pennsylvania

1 Like