What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

No crash. Prop might be a little shorter.

Approaching MMFA (Real Del Castillo airfield, Mexico)

4 Likes

Ahem… The Wheels…Yea…:+1: Cool. Did you get these off your Truck? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Overhauling the interior of the muscle car the Dodge Charger of the skies, the Carenado M20 Ovation.

How would a more grey-ish cockpit look like? The panel can be beige, brownish or grey. Let´s have a look!

Nice texture bugs in the background scenery, very catchy and screenshot-friendly :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha! Bush wheels ftw. That airfield MMFA is a dirt strip so I picked this bushwheel C172 :slight_smile:

The Carenado team are the grand masters at visuals. Their airplane interiors and exteriors are amazing. Good work on the panel, the grey looks much nicer.

1 Like

A not so gentle flight over the Alps into Venice yesterday

3 Likes

Texturing the Carenado M20 Ovation is finished. Finally the same grey-tone for the upper and lower half of the cockpit panel.

Ready to buy and texture the Carenado Seneca!
Why is the Seneca not on sale during the holidays?

The only visible problem are the completely irrealistic clouds.

tested the CJ4 “hold” function today.
worked like a charm

2 Likes

Today I took on my second leg journey of New Zealand and wow did I take on a challenge.

I flew NZMO to NZMF and didn’t expect this

If you need a challenge then this is the one - stunning

3 Likes

Started a shorter trip in China and arrived in Japan at sunrise.

3 Likes

Blue Sky Twins Travel Tales.

Kamp (VTBK), Thailand, to Chiang Mai Intl (VTCC),Thailand.

Getting ready to leave Kamp.

On the way to Phitsanulok (What a name).

I just like these Regional Airports in Thailand.

Bad news and leaving Phitsanulok in somewhat of a hurry.

Flying high and fast. What happened?
My Twin Sister was being recalled to Company HQ. The plan was for her to accompany me to Africa, flying the DA62. Now she will leave me in India…taking the DA with her, leaving me without an Aircraft. No, I am not happy.

Chiang Mai Intl. Chiang Mai is my favorite city in Thailand.
Anyhow…I was not in a mood to fly, so my Sister did. I attempted to persuade her to leave the DA to me and take a commercial flight home…but she would not. But she agreed for me to text our Indian HQ and request another Aircraft. Grrr…older sisters are bossy…even if they are only 3 minutes older.
:wink::sunglasses:
Happy new Year… I will be flying high on the way to India.

3 Likes

The problem is the ugly clouds… they look like pyroclastic clouds!

1 Like

Not a long flight today, but brought the H145 helicopter back from Fossil Bluff where I encountered a pretty strong headwind, that was a challenging flight manually.

Anyway, landed at EGAR then had a mission to take 6 passengers on to the glacier, literally 12 miles away but only really accessible by air. Helicopter was the best choice, so I took them in that and earned my company in Air Hauler 2 a whopping $682 :laughing: it was a timed mission though!

I hope someone develops oil rigs with helicopter landing platforms on them for MSFS 2020, that would be awesome.

3 Likes

Flew Leg 6 to Yellowstone National Park RWY 19 on my US Route 20 Coast-to-Coast Flight. What a great sunset.

3 Likes

I do know that the H135 has an auto-pilot. So I guess the H145 has also an auto-pilot? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree. Great Picture. Love it.

Flying through towers in Kuala Lumpur …

2 Likes

I wonder if the people in these Towers will appreciate your antics. Bad memories you know.:wink::+1::sunglasses:

The Spitfire is made really well. While I am not surprised to see you having fun with it, its nice to see.