What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

2hr bush trip from Telluride to Grand Junction (refueling) to Canyonlands Field Airport, Moab.

Leaving Telluride and the Sunshine Mountain

Grand Junction

This is where the fun started: Colorado River

Dome Plateau

Balanced Rock

Landing on runway 21 at KCNY

7 Likes

I’m spending the weekend in The Bahamas. :bahamas: :palm_tree:

6 Likes

Made a jump with the Albatros from FQCH to FWCL

Then did a practice flight with the H135

It’s still incredibly hard to land the helicopter, but in the end MFS decided I could walk away from it, therefore it may be considered as a landing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Addis Ababa Bole HAAB Ethiopia to Dubai OMBD United Arab Emirates 787 in Ethiopian livery

4 Likes

Flew OERK to OBBI in the Junkers JU52

1 Like

Flew from Manchester (EGCC) to Herghada (HEGN), then to Berlin (EDDB) and finally to Bordeaux (LFBD).

Time to go to the hotel and sleep !

1 Like

Love the autopilot. Just don’t ask me to inflate it.
Ah, the joy of flying on instruments…

download

2 Likes

Full VR in FBW NEO - Narita to Ishigaki - such another level!

An early morning flight in the beautiful UK sunshine :thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

Trying to depart from EHAM …■■■???

7 Likes

Getting above the weather in the FBW A320 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Took a 737 accross the Atlantic. Is it just me or do clouds look better since last SU?

5 Likes

Made a late afternoon trip from Chileka (FWCL) to Lichinga (FQLC)

3 Likes

Flew the OBBI to OMAA in the Junkers JU52

1 Like

Mushroom clouds???:

4 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I… pressed the button for the very first time in my life… :cold_sweat:

…Vatsim…

• First I couldn’t hear the tower, when the Rx was blinking.

• it appeared that audio was set to digital instead of speaker.

• flight: Bremen - Hannover

• First try: radio check. Safe to start with. Passed with an A

• Then request for start up. Here things got a little wonky. I forgot to mention my aircraft, the atis letter, and my intentions. Not so good.

• Tower was patient with me. Talked me through the procedure. Luckily I had written ‘newbie’ in the connection comment.

• taxi via N and C. On my airport chart there was no N. Luckily zooming in all the way in LNM showed that N was actually Lane 1 on the chart.

• Holding short for rwy 09. Tower read a long text that broke up. Even after say again it broke up.

• I understood something one. I thought that I didn’t want to bother the tower anymore and took off, following my flight plan.

• After a while I left the airspace, with the right read back this time, phew. I said ‘thanks’ at the end of my read back.

• Outside the ctr I disconnected, because I felt not yet ready for en route, and arrival procedures.

• After landing at Hannover I tried to find out what I had missed. It appears that the vfr-departures are documented in the pilot briefing. Tower had said leave via Sierra 1.

All in all a very educative first experience. Thanks for the tower’s patience with me😅
I will be better next time, promise.

Cheers all :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

$100.00 Hamburger for Lunch - VFR from St. Pete/Clearwater to Cedar Key

The Weather was already bad east of the Gulf Coast, so I filed IFR to Kissimmee Gateway - Sashimi for Dinner at Epcot!

6 Likes

Enjoyed a flight from Geneva to London with A32NX also with 55 FPS :slight_smile: After SU9 my performance is far best and I just enjoy the sim.

Now I’m waiting for Fenix A320.

2 Likes