What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

If you want the shaders without GF Exp. check out re-shade, tons of shaders and settings and no fps loss…

FLS landing in Quebec.

3 Likes

Ok out of fuel, but why the steep start of the descent ? a gentle descent can be done with throttle off, no problem… fly around, flaps up…

Enjoying the nightly cockpit, and looking if my Navigation data has been updated succesful.
No it has not the Fenix MCDU still has the old Navigraph data, but at least the sidewindow GPS is updated.

Look at this gorgeous cockpit look at this. It´s pure perfection it´s the legendary Amber Room everyone is searching for!

The last time I have seen anything that awesome was in Star Trek.

4 Likes

The vertigo is based on the JMB VL-1 and seemed happy gliding at 140 kias. Vertical rate was chosen to stabilize airspeed.

(The descent was stable, but the speed dropped quickly once power was gone.)

Made a vidéo review of Biggin Hill EGKB by PilotPlus…
Well done and nice rating score for that scenery.
Enjoy

After programming the computers for two hours yesternight I thought it´s time to test the handy-flying skills…

This airport is a good joke :smiley:

Here you see why. To avoid this mountain ridge the Airbus must be flown like a fighter jet.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of snow for Iceland in August. Did you use live weather?

Yes it was live weather. There was a lot of snow around the airport and on this mountain ridge (they probably build this airport heading straight into this mountain for fun, instead of rotating the runway direction a little bit to the left *ggg)…
The rest of the area was snow-free.

Visited Meigs Field for the first time in oooh 20 years :grinning: Ah the memories

5 Likes

Continuing my GA world tour flight. After flying across the US and down the Pacific Coast, through Mexico and Central America, I’m now flying through Columbia.

Took the new Bonanza out for this leg with a landing at SKPS. Flight was relatively clear for an hour, then on approach to the destination, I found the airport buried in low clouds scraping the mountain tops. Final approach and landing was a little nerve wracking, but still a blast :grin:

6 Likes

Happy National Aviation day (in the U.S.)!

7 Likes

Brought the V35B for its first flight from South Fox Island, Lake Michigan to Kelleys Island, Lake Erie - Ohio.

Leaving South Fox

Detroit on the right

My destination

2hrs later, the end

9 Likes

Today I collect an aircraft I “bought” (in Air Hauler 2 on the 2nd hand market).
Funnily enough, this aircraft I have to collect from LFBO, not the first place I would think of for the home of a “for sale” 747-800! (Salty Mod) - I cannot wait for a high detail version of this to be released.

Better get it out of here fast before the Airbus people get mad. :grinning:

Destination is East Midlands, UK, a temporary stop off as the final destination much later, will be Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport via a northern track: UK, Iceland, Greenland, Canada, Alaska (PANC) and then south. Could do it long haul but I have a freighter route to fly here :wink:

1 Like

This has to be the longest running thread on here. And it was the OPs first post. Nicely done.

1 Like

Don’t know about you all, but flying at night is so nice!

…after a long week!

3 Likes

Relearning analog cockpits and the idiosyncrasies of the KAP-150 and the KAS 297B; thank goodness for the PMS50 improvement to the GNS530. KBID to KUUU in the new Carenado V35

6 Likes

Happiness is figuring out the KAP-150 and the KAS 297B to hold altitude.

4 Likes

Nice Low ‘n’ Slow cruising along the PCH from LAX to SFO in the LearFan.

It’s a goid thing the seatbelt light is on…

Touched down after 1h 24m flight.

5 Likes

Today I started my next journey, to fill in the Western US gap I left behind on my across Canada and around the US trip.

I also picked up a new ride, the Carenado Beechcraft V35 Bonanza, to tour around in. After 20,000KM in my Seminole, it’s time to give it a break and fly something new.

Today’s legs took me from Boundary Bay BC (CZBB) to Friday Harbour WA (KFRH), Victoria BC (CYYJ), Port Angeles WA (KCLM) and Everett WA, Paine Field (KPAE).

Take aways:
-Nice short hops
-Great weather
-Great new plane - consistently faster than the Seminole
-Built a balsa model of the V35 when I was as kid - now I get to fly it :smile:

Here’s some pix
Leaving CZBB

Headed south to Friday Harbour (KFRH)

Flying over Victoria BC (CYYJ)

Headed to Port Angeles (KCLM)

Last leg to Everett WA (KPAE)

Next stops, Seattle WA Boeing Field (KBFI), Astoria OR (KAST) and The Dalles OR (KDLS)

Fly safe :airplane: :sunglasses:

7 Likes