What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Did a non-stop endurance flight with the mighty C-208 from South Africa (FACT) to California (KSFO)
I used unlimited fuel assistance for testing only.

Total Time: 50:32:40
Distance: 8907 nm
Cruise: 20,000 ft

No CTD and no internet disconnect.
This is using SU10-4.

6 Likes

Tonight she puts the cat in Kathmandu.

11 Likes

Nice approach. And always take care for the ground crew :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Brest Guipavas (LFRB) to Caen Carpiquet (LFRK) using VOR

It was a really nice flight with lots of low clouds from around 1500 to 4000 feets

This is where I was sent as GA parking. The grass must be quite tall, it’s up to the knees of that poor guy :smile:

6 Likes

@CooganBear Did I read that correctly??? FACT to KSFO, in a Caravan???
I have just “ferried” a Caravan from Sydney Australia to Noumea New Caledonia via YLHI Lord Howe Island and YSNF Norfolk Island… and I thought THAT was slow and tedious

1 Like

A beautiful bush flight from Springfield to Glentanner, New Zealand.

12 Likes

Yes. lol I had the extra time, so figured why not.

sorry for posting this here, I just sign in here yesteday and I can’t see a button in order to publish a new post. Could anyone please help me? I only know how to reply :slight_smile:

new post is on the main forums, this is a string in the general discussion and community forums. To post here, just click on reply on topic. Limit is 10 images, but loading limit is 5 at a time. Welcome.

Finally another picture of this cute cat!

A less demanding flight than the previous one, St. Petersburg to Cedar Key, Florida.

Sun West Harbortowne

Cedar Key Airport

8 Likes

Looks like March ARB to me.

Flew by the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. I have seen it a few times IRL while rounding the cape on a sailboat but first time flying by it in FS2020

7 Likes

Did another Darkstar Run (with finally being able to get it into Stratospheric Flight after having forgotten how-to previously) departing KLAX and wound up somewhere in Oregon, I guess?

Didn’t really plan out the flight, just wanted to see if I could get her back “up there”.

But, the landing? My god, I don’t think I’ve ever been that stressed out before.

I was literally in the middle of nowhere and ATC’d some hole-in-the-ground runway surrounded by complete darkness. There weren’t even any runway lights.

Literally one of those “pucker up, pray to your god and hope for the best” moments. :laughing:

1 Like

Took a flight over a misty Laos.

5 Likes

Today I had one of my most satisfying flights since I started simming two years ago.

I took the DC-6 from Heraklion to Skiathos using only Skyvector, VOR:s and ADF:s.

Skiathos has an interesting approach where you have to home in on both a VOR and an ADF, which made it perfect for my vintage DC-6.

It’s so difficult to fly the DC-6 but when everything is going as planned it’s the best feeling you can have in front of a computer.

12 Likes

2 Likes

EDDH to Saint Tropez, not a good idea to land there at night because of the high trees in front of the runway and no centerline lights. :v:

1 Like

Back in the groove.

2 Likes

just did some random flight test arround heavy airports, with 787XE, 748 Salty, and HDW A339, after i read a thread saying that uninstalling GEForce Experience, was going to transform miracusly those kind of flights, smooooth. AND IT DID !!! almost to no stutters AT ALL. I tried those ladies at EGLL,EGKK,Hong Kong Kai Tak, KJFK, and KORD :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :partying_face:

1 Like