What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

I flew from Bristol to Split, Bilbao to Lisbon and started learning to fly the Pmdg 738 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tried my longest flight in the PMDG 737-800 so far, JHB to Mauritius(FAOR-FIMP), got a few screenshots along the way.

Leaving SA crossing over Durban:

Crossing Madagascar:

Some moonshine:

Random pic that came out OK:

FIMP:

3 Likes

Inspired by the scenery of the Faroe islands in a recent B1M video about the extensive undersea tunnel network they have built between the islands, I decided to take a cruise around the area in my Kitfox. MSFS certainly did not disappoint!

The B1M reporters were unlucky with the weather which prevented them from getting there to report in person. I was lucky with the weather when I visited, it was a nice day.

7 Likes

Geneva to Roma, EasyJet Real Ops! I truly love immersion and that I know, I fly a real route, at real time, with real procedures and with atc(vatsim):hugs::ok_hand:

7 Likes

excellent shot…realy captured the atmosphere…

1 Like

Thank you!

I absolutely love the new VFR map in SU10 (beta). I’ve long wanted improvements for this but what has been delivered has exceeded my hopes. It’s no longer just a VFR map but also an IFR map too.

Last week I was flying the C22J and using the map to find beacons and their frequencies so I could program them into the nav and DME to navigate along the route. It really makes this so much more accessible on the xbox than before.

Today I started C&D in the Asobo320 with no route. I used the VFR map to find nav aids and then programmed a full route of my liking into the MCDU directly. This was much more satisfying and more flexible than doing it from the world map like before. I then filed the route with ATC and proceeded to fly from Stansted EGSS to Shannon EINN over the Midlands, North Wales, and Dublin, enjoying the view on the way.

I really think for xbox this acts as a viable alternative to the lack of Little NavMap that PC users have, and means I can fly IFR from within the sim on the console, with a decent level of realism and full flexibility. The only external info I need is the departure and arrival plates at each end.

5 Likes

First 2 legs of the Silver Spitfire world tour

7 Likes

Hi all.
Updating memory speed till MSFS dont CTD with “memory can not be read”.
Imposible to 6000 Mhz. Stable and smooth in MSFS without problems at 5600 Mhz.
Win 10, four sticks Kingstone Fury Beast 16Gb 6000Mhz, without virtual memory.
Cheers to all.

1 Like

Took the newly acquired Cessna 414 from Teterboro to Montauk. IMC conditions all the way until final approach.

10 Likes

Took the PC 12 from Scotland to the Midlands without sitting on the M6 for ages :rofl:

11 Likes

KBID to KPVC in the wet slow-moving front over SNE today. Wicked x-wind.

G1000 NXi lesson - when exiting a hold, just give the system a minute and VNAV will re-arm as long as your altitude selector is below current elevation. I got too antsy and descended manually with VS.

Cape Air and I nearly had a head-on as we were taking opposing ends of the runway. I heard him on CTAF too late as I was just about to cross the threshold. Fortunately, he went around.

9 Likes

I tried adjusting the sensitivity on my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I think it worked, doing a practice
take off and landing the plane doesn’t twitch and skate around during take off and I can control it way better on landing. Quite nice now.

6 Likes

Reposition flight KBOS to KACK. Was a little too close to the airport when I cancelled IFR and had to configure for a straight-in in a hurry. :smile: It’s been a while for me on the HJet; I had other switchology errors.

5 Likes

In cooperation with the United States Airforce and Servicio Meteorológico Nacional (Mexican National Weather Service), I was sent out to survey an approaching hurricane.

Leaving out of Guadalajara.

3 Likes

Night flight from OPKC-Pakistan to VAAH-Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel-India. Really nice smooth flight. Night flying IFR is very peaceful

4 Likes

Just touched down a few minutes ago from KSFO to Lake Tahoe in the PC-12.

Bonus: Parked next to a static model of my current favorite plane, the LearFan. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Nice aircraft that is. I am looking forward to the all glass cockpit version later next year.

2 Likes

Mounts Meru and Kilimanjaro on the background.

BTW, there are some texture oddities around this area. I tried to keep them out of the screenshot, but it would be nice if the devs took a look and see what can be done.

4 Likes

You mean KSFO San Francisco or KFSO Franklin County Airport, Vermont? That’s a long flight from Vermont.

1 Like