What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Had a mountainous flight from LFKD to LFLJ.

2 Likes

Nice livery. Where did you get that one?

I know a restaurant in Langkawi where you can enjoy very delicious enchiladas😅

Nice flight!!

Checking out version 0.9. First time at advanced settings. I’ll need to reprogram the controllers for that lever. It was very slippery.

Still, every turn over East Hollywood is a memory jogger.

4 Likes

Edgely Optica - Greensboro NC and Exuma Islands, Bahamas

2 Likes

Great idea, I’ve been meaning to retrace some memorable road trips I’ve taken when I was younger.

Flew a group flight and had a blast! Fly with us one day! Next event should be Saturday, May 1st. Check the Community Event Calendar for Flight Sim Break, for an event every Saturday! Or the Discord channel!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rF3btc2

5 Likes

No pictures today because I’ve run into technical difficulties twice while trying to upload them and don’t have the energy to try a third time, but I continued on my east coast tour in the EMB-110, this time from Bar Harbor, Maine to Cape Cod/Provincetown, Massachusetts, including some sightseeing in Boston and Cambridge. It took a few times circling around Cambridge but I was finally able to find the Harvard campus. Provincetown Municipal Airport is near the end of the “hook” peninsula and located in a nice cozy clearing in the trees, with the parking/terminal area also separated from the runway by trees which I thought looked kind of cool.

1 Like

It was given to alpha/beta testers.

I added a hovercar version of the Lotus Esprit - https://flightsimsquadron.com/2021/04/25/lotus-esprit-hover/

5 Likes

Been bouncing around western Canada and US in the CRJ. Got the fms figured out without needing my notes I took from the dude videos. Not really hard for anyone to figure out even though it looks like it at first. I’m on my way from rapid city, where I stopped to check out Mount Rushmore in a Cessna, and off to Chicago as we speak. 2nd trip to Ohare so hopefully as busy as last time.

1 Like

Continue to study the 787 as best as possible. New route today: Heathrow - Schipol. I am now ok with takeoff using TOGA/AT and IFR to the destination. Landing an bigbird is a bit different from GA. I am ok until about 100feet but then I almost loose to much speed at the last few seconds so my touchdowns often become rough and bumpy. Still waiting for my first really smooth touchdown :innocent:.

2 Likes

Carried on my tour of France and the POI’s with a buddy online :metal: :grinning:

7 Likes

LF34M to LNMC Late afternoon med run from Montpellier to Monaco

3 Likes

Bumps and Circuits at KCDK (Cedar Key) using a freeware enhancement from Flightsim.to (LKP Designs).

3 Likes

Have you tried landing on one of those boats? Are they real or are they like the cars where they’re just an optical illusion?

Oh yeah and I did some of this last night and today:

Im not on the ground just flying real low…

Shopping for a beachfront home in FLA.:

But then the fog set in:

Then I went looking for Crocket and Tubbs:
queue Jan Hammer song

4 Likes

Today, I was flying over Tatooine :slight_smile:

7 Likes

EKCH/EFHK, staying Nordic tonight

busy evening @EKCH on VATSIM :sunglasses:

Bye bye wonderful Copenhagen :wave:t2:

Nordic sunset :star_struck:

Good evening Helsinki :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Took off from Dubai and did some touring around the Emirates, Rome down to Napoli and then went and had a look around the Pyrenees

3 Likes

No, did not try to land. I have much to learn about these helos and a moving object that low is not in my learning level. Glad you enjoyed Miami.