What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

EDDP starting to get some heavy activity at night…

7 Likes

Had to get these folks home

13 Likes

Gave some of the locals a hard time at CFB Comox (CYQQ)

Scenery is from SimAddons. Not too bad for the price and included that Jeep to drive around in.

9 Likes

Spent the evening getting my toes wet with my new toy (Xbox-PMDG737). Very excited to fly this one as my sister works on this plane very often, as a flight attendant.

12 Likes

@Zeanuck

Wow! That scenery looks great! The default Comox scenery for the XBOX is so bad it reminds me of FS98…. Most times I fly right on by and land in Campbell River instead :smirk:

I wish we had the same flexibility on the console .

3 Likes

Salt Lake City (KSLC) to Aspen (KASE) in the HondaJet

I wasn’t very lucky with this flight as departure ATC logged off even before I tried to ask for clearance and arrival ATV logged off before I got close to Aspen. However the mountains look just awesome and arrival to Aspen turned out to be pretty interesting so I enjoyed the flight. I hope my passengers got the tip from the almost dive like decent ant fastened their seat belts, for I have forgotten to turn the seat belts sign on…

Full video later here:

10 Likes

It was a busy Bank Holiday Monday for me in sim yesterday. I started by bringing home my Hellcat

Then taking the Spitfire out for a blast

After lunch it was out to the Florida coast for some brushing up on some carrier basics with the T-45 Goshawk

And finally ended the day with some ACM in the Mighty F14 Tomcat Knife fight Pt2 - YouTube Knife Fight Pt1 - YouTube

11 Likes

Took 50 tons of cargo from Vienna (LOWW) to Munich (EDDM) in the A310

I still basically crash landed it, definitely need more practice in this airplane…

9 Likes

It’s too bad you on the Xbox are not able to get the same Addons we on PCs can get. There is a really well done freeware CYBL (Campbell River) available on FlightSim.to not to mention, Nanaimo, Duncan, Qualicum Beach, and Port Alberni. And very well done rendition of the Discovery Islands with sea-plane ports. :).

2 Likes

Brought some stuff from Nice to Rome on a TNT 146

10 Likes

7FD6 LOXAHATCHEE FLORIDA - Custom Scenery Check

I’ve cleaned up the trees, got rid of the fuel box, changed the runway from asphalt to “dirty turf”, and tried a million different things to get rid of the asphalt road.

Flew KLNA Lantana to 7FD6 Loxahatchee with the correct right pattern to rwy 13 to avoid FD38 Wellington (Florida) aero club.

If you can help me get rid of that road, please let me know:

#sdk #scenery #airport

5 Likes

Some casual fun in MSFS for a change.

7 Likes

Flight from Wellington to Milford Sound NZ. Xenviro Live Weather. Hmmm, Wonder if Milford Sound will be covered in a blanket of snow?

Conclusion, no. Xenviro, may not be perfect. But that is looking good, and Milford Sound is looking great!!!

9 Likes

It’s generally not recommended to get type-certified on a paying flight, but hey, that’s the beauty of the sim as well. You can get away with stuff that would never hold up in the real world. :laughing:

6 Likes

I got into g-lock at low level and managed not to die. (Best if watched in HD)

3 Likes

Flew 2030 hours. Come rain or snow or even sunshine I fly real weather. I am not fair weather pilot. Most of the flying is with the A320neo.

Hours

14 Likes

Cloud surfing with the Chancellor.

6 Likes

Visited some cool corn field mazes

15 Likes

Did a short hop from San Diego to Santa Barbara to tweak some settings. Got my shadows at 4096 and 2048, reflection probe at 512. I think the water fftsize can go higher as well.

7 Likes

For me i have returned to the flybywire a320 and am learning to import and set up the MCDU and simbrief and funny enough had a milk run from YMML (melbourne, Australia) to YSSY (sydney, australia) and managed to autoland without some form of help :smiley: im proud

5 Likes