What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Fly out from Vigo

11 Likes

Local weather is nice so I took the DC-3 out for one of my local practice routes, Portland through the Columbia Gorge to The Dalles (KPDX-KDLS)

Heading east, somewhere around Troutdale. Mt Hood up ahead and to the right:

Some day we’ll move beyond screenspace reflections :wink:

Passing over Cascade Locks (KCZK):

Landing on KDLS RW31, following left pattern and turning around over the city of The Dalles (low resolution, sorry!). Not bad, though a little bouncy as I forgot how high up the gear puts the cockpit. :smiley: :

15 Likes

Sao Paulo to Rio. :smiley:

13 Likes

Sunday flight: EasyJet A320 from Biarritz Pays Basque (LFBZ) to Marrakesh (GMMX)

11 Likes

Exploring South Island of New Zealand

15 Likes

I do free advertising for this simulator multiple times a week. Yesterday I asked myself, “why”?

I wondered, does MSFS/Asobo appreciate it?

And then, like that, I got my answer.

15 Likes

A short hop from LEGE (Girona) to LEBL (Barcelona) with the Turbo Arrow III after a long hiatus.

The pitch jittering that was troubling the Arrow was no-where to be found, I know Just Flight updated it recently and it should have been fixed, so either it really is fixed or there wasn’t enough wind. But the aircraft felt much better at lower speeds than ever before! (see: Pitch "jerks" | Just Flight Community)

The flight itself was VFR and I pretend to be in Class G the whole time. Route was go South and then follow the coast up until Barcelona, very easy.

Photo Book

After flying all the way from mount Etna, Barcelona is so close, finally.

Some nice scenery in the distance:

And some traffic leaving Barcelona

This is not how I remember Barcelona, but OK it has been a crazy few years for everyone:

Parked in LEBL, some more aircraft leaving Barcelona. Who’d want to leave Barcelona? I don’t know …

Simair log:

8 Likes

Today I went back to the Lake District

and on the flight home I took this

14 Likes

Was inbound for LIEO with the ATR and it was just beautiful weather so decided to make a small video about it rather than just flying along while inbound.
(The Mediterranean is just so beautiful to fly)

7 Likes

CYQI Yarmouth Nova Scotia, Canada to CYTN Trenton Nova Scotia

12 Likes

Landed at Madeira from Lisbon.

6 Likes

Updated the SamScenery NYC so I had a lookabout. I also loaded some freeware bits for Long Island. Had to relearn how to get the Waco off the ground at Block Island (nice scenery),but made a decent takeoff on the third try. NYC looked quite nice and performed as it always has. Finished at Teterboro.

14 Likes

Spotted someone in this F-22 doing some maneuvers over Pearl Harbor while flying my P-38.

6 Likes

Had a really nice sunset flight from Manchester (EGCC) to Amsterdam Schipol (EHAM) in the HondaJet

It does not show on the map, but I had almost full ATC coverage for the whole flight. The only station not manned was Manchester Delivery, but from GND to CTR then from CTR to GND on arrival I had the full service. Well London control went offline after a while, but by then I was at cruising altitude, so the only communication that did not happen was a handover to Amsterdam radar.

Landing was more or less okay. I flared it at radar altitude showing 5 feets, but must have been closer to 10 based on the little hump when I touched down.

Full video here later:

10 Likes

Took Wilga for some short field hopping near Red Bluff, CA, culminating at the Hogsback Ranch strip from Parallel 42. I think Wilga would feel at home in such a nice hangar!

12 Likes

KLNA Lantana Florida to Naked Lady Ranch 64FA

Had better weather for this run than my earlier jaunt up to 64FA, and I was able to spot it from the air relatively easily.

It is clear I need to work on creating scenery for Naked Lady Ranch Aero Community as my next SDK project.

6 Likes

Have you been to FL90? it’s on the west coast near Ft Myers or Naples:

9 Likes

and here are just some random shots of late:

12 Likes

Copying MSFS bush trip in Balkans in WB-Sim C172 and real weather. LQMO :airplane: LDDU :airplane: LYTV

12 Likes

Late night flight back to Charlotte from Key West in the A319 last night

3 Likes