What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Scenic Pass over Castillo de Sta. Barbara, Alicante ES in the Sting S4. Love the view from this plane.

8 Likes

Did some coast guarding with the P2006 today.

4 Likes

Wasn’t really in the mood to do another vatsim route, so on a lighter note I completed the New Caledonia tour. Earlier I only made the first leg, so now I completed all the rest in one go

6 Likes

I’ve had the Sting for a year and can’t believe I still haven’t pulled the chute :wink:

3 Likes

RJCO > RJTT. In VR. The longitude is such a smooth airplane. Love flying this thing.

5 Likes

Sapporo Okadama (wish there was a third-party scenery) to Memanbetsu.

8 Likes

got some random shots to share:

5 Likes

Took the Wilga out for another spin around the Portland/Hillsboro, OR area; it’s a cloudy day, but was clear down in VFR territory. :slight_smile: Started at Stark’s Twin Oaks (7S3), a small airfield popular with the local EAA chapter, and landed at Hillsboro where they recently had a fun air show.

Downwind:

Ok touchdown but I had trouble when braking keeping the left and right even, was all over the runway for a sec. Will have to practice this some more!

Bonus video: I remember I need to turn on the overhead switches but forget the windshield wipers are among them :wink:

8 Likes

Today I went to the North of Italy, to Aviano.
And i did this

3 Likes

Ibiza Airport RWY24

4 Likes

$100 Hamburger - Chalkstone to Calais via the Dover VOR

In homage to the FSX the Dover-to-Calais IFR Mission

13 Likes

I took the new Bf-109 up for its first couple of aerobatic display…I think this will become my new favorite plane pretty quickly =)

Video of my first full aerobatic display with it:

8 Likes

Did the first leg of the Megalopolis “Bush” trip:

Since the MFD clearly shows the route and your position I mainly flied from third person view to avoid cheating and still navigate by the navlog text and timer.

5 Likes

Darkstar from PHNL to KEDW.

9 Likes

Just finished a Europe NW Coast tour in the TBM. Last stop was Gibraltar (LXGB). Started in Tallinn (EETN).

7 Likes

I made this imposible landing at St. Bartolomiu

5 Likes

Quick hop from Edinburgh to Isle of Man.

17 Likes

love the paintjob! is that a choice that comes with it?

1 Like

livery’s from flightsim.to

2 Likes

QFA541
YBBN-YSSY

16 Likes