What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Updates today.
Mostly updates.

It’s been a hanger day, with updates that I need to apply to GSX Pro, AxisAndOhs, WB-Sim 172X, Flysimware 414AW, the PMSGTN750, and a cheeky Nvidia driver update.

Then I‘ll spend time mapping as much A310 buttons/dials as I can to my x-touch.

Maybe I’ll get to fly again before the year is out :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I spent today drooling over this rig. . . . :rofl:

Yay me! I also got to actually FLY today, as opposed to spending time trying to find out why this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: sim isn’t working! (Flew around PTKK for a few minutes.)

Once I get control over thermals (amount and intensity), I may try flying around other places.

The rig I want:

The rig I actually have:

:rofl:

10 Likes

Return journey in the PMDG 737-800 from Enfidha-Hammamet International Airport (DTNH), Tunisia, to Albrecht Dürer Flughafen Nürnberg, Germany (EDDN) flying for SmartLynx in A Pilot’s Life Chapter 2.

Nice relatively clear 22c on depart, but looking snowy and misty in Nuremberg!

en route - 1 hour or so to go.

Default livery because I cannot find a SmartLynx one.

6 Likes

That’s weird about Navigraph, you should still have the old data in your FMC though.

I always forget how to startup an aircraft in this sim, I have a hard enough time starting up the coffee machine in a morning, so I have to write it down somewhere.

2 Likes

Ha! Thanks for taking the time to check it out. If you happen to ever be on Instagram check out @simulated_motion

Nope.  I don’t do Instagram, twitter, Facebook, (face-bork), or any of that other “social” media stuff.

Forums like this, (or friends on WhatsApp), are about as social as I get. . . :wink:

They would if he’d wear some cool tee or hoodie saying so… tee public, cafe press! My favorite from years back (yes, I wore it), ‘I left my flight simulator for this?’ Cheers!

2 Likes

I’ll never go farther than the trusty, ‘uncomplicated’ rig in your ‘actually have’ image. I did make the frivolous step and got a large monitor for the sim and the small (in your picture) on the side for charts and such. Fly on! Cheers!

1 Like

Little Nav Map not a (free) interim option?

1 Like

I flew from Cagayan in the northeast to Legazpi in the south of Luzon Island in the Philippines while testing fuel-efficient flights.
I hope we can fly to Guam!

4 Likes

“I’m DYYYYYYYIN!” (Bugs Bunny)

I totally want one!

1 Like

I tried but I barely understood how to use it :laughing:

1 Like

If I can do it, you can. Anyway, good luck finding a solution.

2 Likes

First a flight from Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (EDSB) to Samedan (LSZS):

Later a roundtrip in the Utah backcountry from Cedar Mountain …

to Mexican Mountain …

and Green River Municipal (U34) …

back to Cedar Mountain.

12 Likes

Cant think of a more perfect shirt for me. Sometimes i sleep, go to the bathroom, or grocery shop. The rest its all flight sim.

2 Likes

Was sightseeing over Paris

3 Likes

Wright’s airplane over Mont St Michel, France :yum:

6 Likes

A little of this a little of that *(why is this topic marked solved btw?):

3 Likes

I think it’s ‘solved’ by some new forum definitions. This is not under the photo category, so it’s listed as a general discussion issue. If a required number of contributors post, it considers the issue solved. Hasn’t changed our posting ability, so I keep on keepin’ on.

1 Like

Reposition Flight - KSAN to KLAX in the FlightFX SF50 Vision Jet.

7 Likes