What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Leg 19 of tour around Atlantic in TBM-930 in real weather: CYDF :airplane: CYYR
Today I did some “animal hunt” flying from Deer lake to Goose bay. And at Deer Lake I discovered Meteored Parking:

Flight was quite simple. Not much traffic, so only simple departure and no STAR. But weather at the destination was a bit challenging. Overcast at 1800ft, heavy rain, fog and gusty winds. Luckily ILS-Z approach 07 was operative.

And Short final was truly immersive. I could see runway at altitude 800ft, but then it disappeared. Luckily it appeared again at 500ft.
Also first time on this tour I had to use anti-ice systems.

8 Likes

Test flying over Mumbai with a busy domestic terminal!

5 Likes

Toronto to Seattle by the book. Until I realized I had two Seattles active.

6 Likes

Srinagar - New Delhi

3 Likes

Flew from HQM (Hoquiam in Washington State) to OS9 (Jefferson County a/p near Port Townsend) in the A2A Comanche. I’ve been slowly learning how to fly this aircraft, mostly because I’d gotten lazy with MSFS and forgotten alot about “real” flying. A2A created an amazing simulation. I finally learned today how to deal with icing, pitot heat, and carb heat. I still have trouble landing as my joystick isn’t sensitive enough to flair without starting an oscillation. Perhaps I should try adjusting it.

8 Likes

Using classic radio stack but bringing up VFR map? Sacrilege!

1 Like

MYNN back to Savannah Hilton head in the Tecnam p2012 traveler

1 Like

I did not have the time yesterday to complete the Budapest (LHBP) to Prague (LKPR) flight, but today I did:

Landing was an autoland, I never tried it before, so I decided to do it now.

5 Likes

Quick flight in the Bulldog

7 Likes

Continuing my world tour from Napels Italy LIRN
to Corsica LFKB. Just a couple flights and i am home in EHRD

8 Likes

Flew the MD88 from Savannah international to Atlanta international airport

1 Like

First Hercules flight and all went well, but did the ILS wrong and had to line up manually. Komaki to Iwakuni.

8 Likes

took the TBM 850 from Istamboul to Ankara for an hour flight

10 Likes

Got inspired to reacquaint myself with the DC3. Spent a few days relearning. Now traveling the length of the country from VOR to VOR, plenty of stops. My crosswind landings can still be a bit rough, but getting there. First leg done.

11 Likes

Continuing my worldtour with my Diamond Aircraft DA 62 registered N215E from Corsica LFKB to Marseille LFML.

5 Likes

Flew the md 88 from Atlanta to KGLD Kansas (supposed to be going to Denver) because I miscalculated the fuel again so I had enough to get to that airfield so now my passengers are stranded at an airfield in the middle of nowhere Kansas

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in New York…

8 Likes

Interesting indeed.

Rescued my stranded passengers with the fs studios Embraer 170LR KGLD to KDEN

3 Likes

Her of the day indeed :sunglasses:

1 Like