What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Today (and the past two days I would say), the PG has had ‘issues’. I hope that doesn’t continue. But I still managed lots of good flying in Seattle and Portland area

7 Likes

TNCM to TIST in the Tecnam p2012 traveler

2 Likes

Finally I had a little time to fly, so I took the Longitude from Budapest (LHBP) to Salzburg (LOWS):

I bought LHBP scenery when it was on sale on the marketplace, I think it is pretty well made.

Full video later here:

5 Likes

VAAH - VABB

4 Likes

Two flights from busy EDDF today.
Test-Flight with the 748
EDDF-EBBR with the A320

4 Likes

I continued my tour around Atlantic in TBM-930 in real weather: KBOS :airplane: CYHZ
Weather in Boston was nice. Only wind changed rapidly. I started flight with wind 354/12, so I taxied to runway 33L. It took some time to taxi through whole airport from GA parking. Then I lined up for arriving and departing traffic. That was also some waiting time. While waiting, I could still see windsock in expected direction. And finally I got cleared for takeoff with wind 094/15. :exploding_head: I looked at the windsock and it really turned around. Well, even with 10kn tailwind, I would need only 50% runway, so I decided to takeoff. And yes, it took much longer to get to Vr.
Then the flight was smooth. Definitely less traffic than on previous legs. I was climbing against wind, so start of the flight was a bit slow. But then I turned east and had 30kn tailwind.
Already from far, I could see Nova Scotia covered in overcast. Weather at Halifax was marginal vis 4SM OVC004. And ATC told me to follow visual approach 05. Insane. I said, no, no, and requested RNAV-Z 05. Approach was smooth with all checklists done in time. And I could see runway exactly as expected at minimas: 3nm from runway and at altitude 900ft. So I switched off autopilot and landed smoothly.

Not really good at flying ant taking pictures at the same time. But I still landed at centerline.

4 Likes

Continuing my worldtour with my Diamond Aircraft DA 62. I have entered Europe now. Just took off from Krete(LGIR) to Thessaloniki LGTS

5 Likes

Flew the Tecnam p2012 to TIST to halfway to TJBQ because some how the Avionics shut off mid flight when I left the plane running on autopilot and left to shower I found my p2012 in the Caribbean Sea but it was because I forgot to turn on the avionics switch in my switch panel and in the game cockpit had it on there so it read it as off in the middle of a flight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EGNX → EBBR in the Fenix TinTin livery :belgium:

8 Likes

Corona to Ramona… better weather on the way in So Cal.

6 Likes

TJBQ to MBGT in the just flight Fokker f28 1000 to pickup the replacement Tecnam p2012 because MBGT

1 Like

Very short re-position flight (EBBR - EBOS)

6 Likes

Not exactly today,

but as my habit to do this 2 flights as joy to relax flying. Inspiration - Youtube Steveo’s Kinevo → Heavens Landing GE99 from Falcon Field and back. Really everytime watching and relax on videos and also Vatsim flight reproduced (especially when Atlanta’s ATCs are on), with C207 of course. Real weather is must, flight is with different VFR/IFR rules, in case is +/- ok and not horrible to need set to Clear sky :slight_smile: Very recommend both, Schmiiindy and Sara are perfect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A short hop from 50R to KAUS in my RV-10 before heading out for the day.

4 Likes

Next leg of tour around Atlantic in TBM-930: CYHZ :airplane: CYDF
Weather at both departure and destination was definitely IMC.

4 Likes

Let’s Land In The Taam Ja’ Blue Hole, See If It Looks Just As Blue In MSFS As It Does IRL

3 Likes

A nice evening flight from Newcastle, UK (EGNT) to Kiruna, Sweden (ESNQ).

1 Like

Naples → Corfu today :it: :greece:

3 Likes

MBGT to MYNN in the Tecnam p2012 traveler

1 Like

I started a flight from Budapest (LHBP) in the FBW A320N, but it took so much time to get in the air, I had to abandon it after reaching cruise level.

And now it’s time to go to work :unamused:

4 Likes