What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Curtiss JN4 Jenny altitude +8000 feet the sky is the limit! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I climbed Mt. Fuji by glider.(In Japan)

5 Likes

A great 3 1/2 hour flight from Chicago Midway (KMDW) to John Wayne/Orange County (KSNA) in our beloved Longitude. STORMY weather today in SoCal made for a fun, windy, rainy approach, but we pretty much greased the ILS landing on runway 20R. Welcome home!

6 Likes

5 Likes

a texture of A310 lol~

1 Like

Yesterday I did 2 flights:

1. Las Vegas (LAS/KLAS) - Los Angeles (LAX/KLAX) on American Airlines B777-300er time 50 min

2. Vancouver (YVR/CYVR) - Seattle (SEA/KSEA) on Air Canada B777-300er time 30 min

Both flights were fun and long.

2 Likes

Did Seattle to Dallas, almost 4 hours, that’s long.

3 Likes

Indeed, messed up with that…started from Germany to Austria…apologies…Cheers.

2 Likes

on my way to my world tour
Today Kai Tak ( hong kong ) to Laoag (philippines)

13 Likes

Trip around Moscow in the Bell 407

6 Likes

Flew from Page Municipal (KPGA) to Burbank (KBUR). Landed on fumes, had to take RWY 26 instead of the planned RWY 08 approach.

3 Likes

EasyJet A320 from Naples (LIRN) to Brüssel-Zaventem (EBBR)

10 Likes

Where do i get this livery?

1 Like

1 Like

It is a work in progress, i haven’t finished it yet :wink:

2 Likes

Loooooooooong flight from Midway to Ford Island with a refuel at French Frigate Shoals. Scenery mod I use has not lighted runway on Ford, but I know that middle zone like the back of my hand. Cheers…

9 Likes

LFPG-DIAP in an A310

7 Likes

Pisa-Palermo A319

Athens-Corfù/Kerkira, A319

Las Vegas-Oakland, A310

I left the beta so I could start cold&dark from those third-party airports without CTDs, luckily everything went fine.

2 Likes

I flew from Simforopol (UKFF) almost due south to Beregovoe on the Black Sea that is one of my wife’s favorite vacation spots using an ICON A5.

My wife and I have visited this location and it is one of our favorites. Note that the scenery bears no resemblance to the actual place. . . . (bummer)

Flight:
UKFF, takeoff from RWY 19 under VFR conditions, flew course 179°, (plus or minus to avoid mountains - if you climb to 5000’, you can fly over them but then the let-down is a pain), until I reached the Black Sea. Beregovoe should be right there (more or less, depending on detours).

I tried to cheat and follow valleys through the mountains until I noticed that the one valley I was following lead into a pocket of high mountains and I was, (almost), stuck!

I squeaked out, followed a different valley, and ended up on the coast several nautical miles west of my target - but it was easy to find.

I landed in the sea and coasted up to the beach with the idea of driving out onto the beach and parking.  Unfortunately I forgot to let down the gear first and I got stuck.  Hiring the Slew-Mode version of Sea-Tow, I got dragged off the beach, tried a takeoff, (which worked!), landed again and coasted up to the beach again - and this time I remembered the gear!

=============================================

What it SHOULD look like:

1. Where my plane is sitting:

2. What it looks like during the summer from the beach walkway.

(There are little old ladies that sell fresh figs right there at the beach and they are melt-in-your-mouth DELICIOUS!)

Later on when I figure out how to do videos, I’ll include some that show off my incredibly awful flying skills. :wink:

========================

Reference - to provide context and interesting detail.

Interactive map of the Southern coast of the Crimea showing the direct-route flight plan

You can move around, zoom in, see a lot of detail, and generally just go exploring!

5 Likes

FlyTampa put alot of detail into the KLAS scenery, it’s a beautiful living breathing city down there.:heart_eyes:
Just needs sloppy drunken tourist pedestrians, Elvis and Michael Jackson impersonator sprites.:rofl:

4 Likes