What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Graz Austria

5 Likes

Flew with a good friend of mine I hadn’t really been in contact with since he joined the Marines.

Today, we spent the last 4 or so hours just cruising around to different places.

KLAX - KLAS
KLAS - KSEZ
Machloop
Grand Canyon Trench Run in F-18s
…and finished off the night with his home turf, KORD to KDTW.

Kind’ve an emotional experience to be an honest sap, but neither of us have the financial means to really meet up to have a beer, so this is the next best thing.

7 Likes

Took the new R22 update through the Barron Gorge.
Great scenery by @Nethiuz :wink::beers:
City footage coming soon.

5 Likes

Fun?  Fun??!! Sounds like you need either a better cardiologist, (for the heart-attacks), or treatment for being a blatant masochist!  :wink:

I know that I would be white-knuckles all the way!

1 Like

btw, Graz is in Austria… just saying.

4 Likes

Yesterday I flew to Frankfurt from Paris France on Air France 777-300er was a 1hr & 25 min flight but my plane glitched while landing that ruined my whole flight:(

2 Likes

I’m planning to do a flight from Toronto (CYYZ) to Boston…

1 Like

URSS-URMM

URMM-URMN-URMM

14 Likes

Abidjan(DIAP)-Lagos(DNMM) in Air Afrique A310.

6 Likes

Enjoying Savage Cub all afternoon, various places. Below left the runway at Eelde Airport, The Netherlands

7 Likes

Hi! Can somebody explain why - after each update - we users always lose the ability to fly big traffic airplanes via autopilot – IFR to the runway of our destinations??? Mostly the few ILS are gone!!

1 Like

4R9 to KATL

ILS 9L Landing - light drizzle, 300 ft ceiling, no wind (real weather, or at least it supposed to be)

10 Likes

EasyJet A320 from Hamburg (EDDH) to Naples (LIRN)

11 Likes

Awesome video. look forward to more. Have a good day.

3 Likes

@cdv00079374
Where did you get the Aeroflot airliner? Which aircraft version is it?

你从哪里弄来的 Aeroflot 客机? 是哪个飞机版本?

1 Like

My flights today took me ferrying a new HondaJet from Reykjavik, Iceland, southward to Sorvagur on the Faroe Islands, and picking up the TBM 930 continuing to Inverness, Scotland.

I think I’m still enrolled in the Beta testing because I have seen some changes in the TBM 930 that have changed G3000, the way flight plans work, along with some missing approach options (the odd RNAV is missing, rather than the ILS runways, post SU11). I heard there’s another update coming at the end of the week so hopefully the bugs are fixed by then ( :wink: Ha!)

Some pix…

Sunset along the waterfront in Keflavik, Iceland

Parked alongside Iceland Air 757 at Keflavik-Reykjavik Intl.

HondaJet ferry flight to Sorvagur, Faroe Islands

Departing Faroe Islands for Inverness in the TBM

Inbound towards Inverness

Inverness final

Next legs are Glasgow, Sheffield and London - Heathrow.

Happy flying :airplane: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

So, they updated the DC Stearman and somebody made holiday lights for Duxford (will have to get out and walk to see them, I guess… Nice couple of turns around the airport.

14 Likes

Transporting bushwalkers between Hobart and Bathurst Harbour in Tasmania. So glad to finally see “overcast” conditions with dense clouds, I am quite familiar with weather in that part of the world and it would look very similar today IRL.
On climb out of YCBG

Hobart city through the clouds

Webcam from the summit of Mt Wellington, just near Hobart.
I’d say live weather almost nailed it :wink:

11 Likes

Was able to get my hands on my freshly painted Kodiak while in Fargo. What a dream this plane is. Sooooo sweet to fly and I missed those extra G1000nxi features.

Flew from Fargo to Minneapolis in the morning and then from Minneapolis to Green Bay in the early evening.

10 Likes

aimlessly flew around Arizona

13 Likes