What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

KEWR-KATL
UAL1213
B737-800

Nasty weather below leads to stunning views from above.

8 Likes

Just flew a G58 out of KPDX at 5 AM this morning, on my way to Ted Stevens in Anchorage. Too dark to see snow when I left, but there’ll be plenty at PANC (one of my sons lives there, I like to overfly his house before I land)

2 Likes

ILS 27 at EGLC - the approach always feels steeper and faster, but some of that is an illusion because of the relative size of the airfield and being surrounded by urban terrain. Nonetheless, always a great sight especially with the London skyline in background.

10 Likes

Took off from Rome, Ciampino with destination Cardiff, UK but aväbonded the flight just after TOD due to the struttering issues that came with WU12.

1 Like

Saturday flight: EasyJet A320 from Tel Aviv (LLBG) to Varna (LBWN)

Just about few seconds later, at decision height: my airplane collided with an undefined object and caused a crash. This two-hour flight is never accomplished. (*Probably a terrain bug issue or building bug by AG Sim add-on * )

6 Likes

Queensland, New Zealand, just after the new World Update. Is touch and go too much trolling? :upside_down_face:

Edit – I also took a screenshot for the cover of my next video:

5 Likes

Mount Cook NZMC

5 Likes

Well I went and tried out that new floatplane (it is a floatplane right?)

13 Likes

Flew from Richard Pearse/Timaru to Christchurch using VOR, circled around for a visual approach to 02 and then a drone tour of the airport and city.

10 Likes

Flew the PMDG 737 700 from Spokane to Anchorage Alaska as Alaska Airlines

1 Like

Flew the Embraer 110P1 from Anchorage to Kodiak as ASA airways

1 Like

Flew the dark Star from Kodiak to Honolulu International Airport

1 Like

Flew out of Milford Sound to Queenstown (ZQN).

Was surprised to see some model-matching happening positively for once. A VisionJet and a couple Beavers at Queenstown:

Then finished off the night in Los Angeles, California, missing the crazy rain storms from when I used to live there:

4 Likes

Having trouble with steering after landing with the Eurofighter after the update, however in the interim, I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Entering the straight section I was conscious and with the speed of sound, I pulled too many G’s, blacked out, and then woke up beyond mach 1 but still in the race! You could hear only the first syllable of “Transonic”…“Trans…” (4:10 mark)

The new sounds are really nice. I love hearing “Transonic” and the timing of it is perfect allowing you to switch to external pov.

tbc…

4 Likes

I am a bit ashamed actually. I fell asleep during a long flight from Amsterdam to Dar
es Salaam in 787. Sight seeing is so relaxing with this sim. :shushing_face: Woke op just i time to have a safe landing. :wink:

2 Likes

Enrolled in latest beta on series x, decent flight just now from Heathrow > Bilbao.

Arriving into Bilbao

8 Likes

Mount Cook-Nelson, first flight on the Caribou.

Intercepting a VOR radial over Hokitika

safe and sound at Nelson airport

11 Likes

Tried to get rid of the HUD in external view in the Bushtrips.
No success :frowning:

Other than that, exploring NZ:

5 Likes

Break out the dinghies !! :joy:

2 Likes

2nd leg of my DC-3 tour from Tasmania to Cape Horn. This leg was from Melbourne YMML :airplane: Sydney YSSY.

8 Likes