What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

started my day with a flight above germany in C152 JPL

then flew the analog king air above kenya

after that went to argentina to move my caravan while the enjoying the sunset

11 Likes

Braved the ice in Norway between Vigra (ENAL) and Leirin (ENFG ) to complete a much needed cargo run.

10 Likes

Monday flight: EasyJet A320 from Berlin (EDDB) to London-Heathrow (EGLL)

10 Likes

Flew the Pacific Aerospace P750 from NZGS to NZNP

3 Likes

KEDW and Pancho’s Happy Bottom Riding Club (Barnes) Field.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing some good views of Anchorage.  I used to live there in the 60’s.
:wink:

1 Like

Don’t know the airport’s name, but the location is Kitty Hawk, near the Kill Devil Hills on the outer banks of North Carolina.

1 Like

Done!

Soon. Anything for you, sir.

1 Like

Beautiful flights in Iran: OIII-OIBB-OIII-OITR-OIII
Flt Nos. IR407-406 and IR275-274

Thank you Asobo/MSFT, Fenix, GSX Pro, FSUIPC, Aerosoft/Homasim, … for making this hobby so amazing!

9 Likes

Hello folks!

I have just landed in Zimbabwe. Africa is beautiful :heart_eyes:

The biggest part of my plan is definitely behind me now, it’s time to visit the rest of the capitals in Africa and set out to conquer the capitals in the Americas.

At this point I have already travelled, 52767 nautical miles!

Plan for next flights:

Some screenshots:

Thank you for your attention! See you soon!

8 Likes

I purchased and installed the GotFriends Edgley Optica, and flew a short trip at 2,000 ft. from Osaka to Kobe. Neat little plane. The dog and cat also enjoyed the ride. I bought it to enjoy sightseeing in VR. Waiting on my prescription lens inserts to get my new Reverb G2 sorted.

3 Likes

Headed Portugal:Faro

10 Likes

Finally invested in the Thrustmaster TPR pedals.

The cat was as excited as me when I unboxed it

11 Likes

Took a little turn in the 310 from Poland back to EDDS.

And suddenly I had to ask: who is flying this aircraft??

4 Likes

Oh those beautiful views in New Zealand, look at the rocks, the trees, the lovely ambience and stranded ultralights…ehh?!

11 Likes

Just a short hop from Zagreb (LDZA) to Split (LDSP) with the HondaJet

4 Likes

Tuesday flight: Delta Air Lines A320 from Kalispell Glacier Park (KGPI) to Reno-Tahoe (KRNO)

10 Likes

The landing was pretty hot, but smooth. I was multi-tasking(bad Santa).

3 Likes

My next flight

Screenshot 2023-03-07 7.41.35 PM

3 Likes

Christ the Redeemer at Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) with turbulence and problems with the engine and altimeter. It was supposed to be an easy flight back to to the Cessna 152 after some months, departing from Nova Iguaçu (Ushuaya Air Club, SDNY) and landing at the Jacarepaguá Airport at Rio de Janeiro (SBJR), with a low flight by the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer.

Instead, after 10 minutes of flight, when I was passing by the Tom Jobim International Airport (SBGL, aka Galeão), suddenly a loud, rough sound started. All gauges were Ok, no difference in engine power, but I decided to land at the nearest airport – which was already the Santos Dumont Airport (SBRJ). Almost reaching the downwind leg, but still too high, the strange sound stopped and I decided to continue the flight as planned. Near the famous statue, I reached a tough mountain turbulence, but managed to fly according to the plan (in real life, I would have to fly 400 feet above the simulated flight and require specific authorization). Getting to the destination, I realized that I was approaching the airport from the East and the sun was almost at the horizon in front of me: I had a very poor vision of the airport and turned to the downwind leg too early. Already at the final I noticed the altimeter was marking 200 ft below sea level! I turned around and adjusted it adequately. I have no clue on what happened to the engine and the altimeter.

Once again, I noticed that there is no emergency on MSFS! No “mayday” on radio, no effect on changing the transponder code, nothing! I changed the transponder to 7700 anyway, but it was not an easy task with a Samsung Gear VR controller.

I’ve already posted a shorts on YouTube (passing by the Christ statue):

Screenshots:

Passing by the Galeão Airport (Tom Jobim, SBGL), when the engine problem started.

Rio-Niterói Bridge at the Guanabara Bay.

Santos Dumont Airport.

Approaching the Corcovado with the Christ the Redeemer on top of it.

Christ the Redeemer.

Pedra da Gávea and the Tijuca Lagoon.

Do you see the airport?

220 feet below sea level? Turn around!

The flight path.

6 Likes