What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Been flying this bird recently after just trying it once or twice when MSFS was released. I agree there is no stable trim, but I am falling in love with it’s gentle purr and responsive handling.

2 Likes

Done that flight in RL in the Dash 8 and Twotter many, many times. Never gets old in the sim either.

2 Likes

Took the a321 on a trip from YPDN Australia to Jakarta

2 Likes

better in HDR mode

1 Like

Had a lesson with Otto my flight instructor. He really knows the C310 inside and out.

Then I set the C152 JPL taildragger down for a nice landing in the Golden Gate park, and found some of the tallest grass in the San Francisco area. Just like a mini-vacation!

11 Likes

What’s this?

It’s a traffic mod that allows proper model matching for injected traffic. It also injects accurate traffic based on real time traffic. Since I’ve started using it airports are way more alive. It’s included in the Fly By Wire installer. Easy to setup and works brilliantly.

1 Like

@Crunchmeister71!

Since when were you giving lessons? :wink:

4 Likes

@Jimrh1993,
Many moderator posts have been made in this topic about staying on-topic and what this topic is for. You continue to ignore them. A suggestion was to DM the user should you have questions.

This is a last reminder.

I really wanted to use my new TWCS more, so I decided to take the DA62 for a ride as it has no AT. Okay, I admit, I could still fly the HondaJet without engaging the AT, but somehow that wouldn’t be the same. Sármellék (LHSM) to Graz (LOWG)

I had to realise that having the checklists onboard in the Vjet and the Hjet is a really cool feature, I feel like I hardly know the DA62, only the bits I actually strictly need.

However that Graz landing was SMOOTH, really the kind of touchdown I wish I could do with the HondaJet. See for yourself once it uploads:

4 Likes

It was night time irl when I was flying but I switched time to day but there were beautiful views during approch.

1 Like

Should I do flight from YUL - YYZ today?

1 Like

Landed at OR Thambo for a quick after work flight. FSLTL has made such a big difference to the SIM experience. On my way to the gate I came across my little 737’s big brother from Lufthansa.

7 Likes

Today was two short routine flight (EGLL → EIDW → EGLL) for my Company I work for in A Pilot Life Chaper 2, Aer Lingus.

Both flights on vatsim, was pretty fun as always

8 Likes

Quick flight from Barbados to Canouan in the Velocity XL, was pretty windy up there.:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I felt the need …
The need for speed :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Trying something new…

9 Likes

More Arrows Across America postal , Mountain Home to just NW of Boise …

8 Likes

NZNV → NVRZ. Took off at Invercargill in the rain and quickly broke through to scattered showers. Buzzed the aluminum smelting plant and the Dog Island lighthouse before putting it down on the Center Island grass strip to hang out at the beach.

14 Likes

Flying to toronto from montreal on air canada 777

2 Likes