What do you expect in SU6

How about waiting for SU6 first to see what has been actually fixed/improved?

12 Likes

Oh yeah it is SU6 coming out in a few days. My bad, I wasn’t paying attention. It’s late and I’m tired. But my hope is the same. Fix the graphics.

9 Likes

I just want them to fix existing bugs. Get rid of that stupid log book popping up at the end of the flight, and also fixing the odd jetway spawning issue without creating some other issues…

11 Likes

Sorry, i wrote 7 but i was meaning the 6

3 Likes

Fix bridges would be great!

6 Likes

Here’s the beta test change log, so that will give you a pretty good idea:

4 Likes

Repair live AI traffic for departures and arrivals.
Repair MDLX files for AI aircraft textures.
Because that’s what poses a lot of CTD.

11 Likes

A better ground behavior.

6 Likes

Jetways will be fixed in SU6, annoying logbook pop up SU7

1 Like

After SU5, I can expect only better, because SU5 was a disaster.

16 Likes

I would like to search airport codes ICAO, and not have to rely on 3rd party software/websites, or toolbar for nearest airport list to include a search.

Clouds and overall graphics options ui so don’t have to edit cfg file, filters added too?

3 Likes

I expect them to break lots of things that are currently working fine right now, as well as them not quite sorting out the things that are broken from before.

26 Likes

VR performance improvements :slight_smile:

13 Likes

More fixes than we can throw a book at and hopefully nothing like SU5 which was mindboggingly desrtuctive. I still maintain there should be 2 different versions of MSFS2020…PC version before SU5 and an X-box version that they can detune as much as they like.
They will most likely also break a lot of things which currently work.

6 Likes

Fix multiplayer, otherwise a group flight won’t do anything.

8 Likes

Really hoping things start to get sorted out with this update IMO they have moved backwards. I have not touched the sim for three weeks now having taken the plunge into IRacing. I am not mad but am starting to regret the the money spent on new yoke and TQ. Surely MS/asobo have to realize they are running out of time here. I bet I am not the only one that has set the thing aside for now.

8 Likes

Spoilers working again I hope.

I hope they fix this, but I am not holding my breath. Bright sunlight inside thick cloud.

24 Likes

I was hoping they would fix the airport lighting issues.

I’m hoping they fix light bulb sizes; they always seem to take up the same number of pixels and the same intensity, no matter what. Runway lights are visible from all directions and distance, even during the day. It ain’t right.

2 Likes