What do you expect in SU6

Spoilers working again I hope.

I hope they fix this, but I am not holding my breath. Bright sunlight inside thick cloud.

24 Likes

I was hoping they would fix the airport lighting issues.

I’m hoping they fix light bulb sizes; they always seem to take up the same number of pixels and the same intensity, no matter what. Runway lights are visible from all directions and distance, even during the day. It ain’t right.

2 Likes

Fix this, toooooo bright

5 Likes

“Fix the graphics” is quite a broad wish and nothing, except the LOD slider points in any communications until now towards them doing anything that would likely please you on that front. I’m just reminding you, so you won’t be disappointed after.

1 Like

They clearly have to tackle the stability, either through fixing it themselves or to provide us - the customers, you know - the guys that paid money for it - with extended logging possibilities.

3 Likes

I expect in Su6: No more Pixelated and Grainy Clouds, better Resolution of the Ground Textures and Scenery no more cdt at the installation progress and in Game. And also the bad graphics when you fly trought or in clouds.

12 Likes

I don’t think this was in the changelog. But this was one of the big issues post SU5.

3 Likes

Fix the Bush Trips

4 Likes

They will… they will… somehow, someday. For now we have to be patient.

In the meantime you can fantasize and make your own. Thats what I do too, together with the Junkers. Its such a lovely bird to take for a spin.

Better water scenery I know it’s a long shot but get actual channel break walls to show in places with light houses and actually have visible locks on canals in water scenery along with dams and aqueducts visible and those river gates in rivers and rapids should be visible in rivers and creeks and I do think boat ramps would be cool especially with the icon a5

2 Likes

A whole new group of crash and burn comments because I’m not certain they can do an update and not break something. I hope to be pleasantly surprised though.

1 Like

According to the update list, Wishes have 13 STARTED updates and 2 ONGOING Updates
while “BUGS” have about 8 STARTED updates.
I didn’t see much about the bugged ,since last year, autopilot/FMS fixes either.

I can see where the corporate interest lies. We love this Flight Sim so much but I really wish they would fix most of the “Bugs” that have plagued the sim since release.

1 Like

I think the title was changed. I swear it used to say SU7. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, very much agree with RAOUL34. +++

bugs fix without breaking the sim.

I would be happy if I have no problem after it. I will be super happy if they allow me to spawn the plane without a guy that stand in front of the propeller

I hope the sim will be bug free, and ready to reach new heights!

I’m guessing more bugs and instability.

1 Like