What other GA aircraft would you all like to see?

DA50 RG is a nice add on to have

3 Likes

Piper PA-28-161 Warrior II

Piper Cub

Cessna 180/185

Piper Cherokee 140

and just for historic fun (although I imagine it was probably a handful to fly) - the Howard Hughes H-1 Racer

2 Likes

Lancair Barracuda 550

Lancair Mako 550

Lancair Legacy RG 550 very welcome.

Lancair 320

2 Likes

Piper 500TP would be nice even if it’s a Carenado one or Cirrus SF50.

1 Like

Hawker 4000 study level

How about a Shark Aero. Something with a bubble canopy and great visibility.

4 Likes

MD 500D helicopter.
Decathlon 8KCAB. 1st certified aerobatic trainer.
RV-8: popular aeroobatic experimental homebuilt aircraft.
C-185 bush plane.

Wallis WA-116 Agile.

I mean seriously, how much fun does that look like.

4 Likes

Gulfstream 1

The Luftwaffe tried rear facing flamethrowers in bombers in the early days of WWII. Basically all they did was gave the allied fighter patrols an easy way of locating German bomber streams.

2 Likes

Hi,
Dornier Do 27 and C-160 Transall that would be nice. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Piper Pa31 Panther, Quest Kodiak and DC-3(as I crewed on one for about 5 years)

(some of these are former military, but here goes…)

Helicopters (I’m adamant that rotorcraft shouldve been a release item)
MD500

Bell Huey Series (any) (412 shown)

ofc the Robinson Helicopter series, the C172 of the helicopter world (R22 pictured)

As for fixed wing:
DC3

PBY Catalina

L-39
L39air
Cessna Caravan (yep I know it’s included in the sim, I want someone to do it better)

DHC-2 Beaver

4 Likes

Looks like a PBY Catalina to me ; however the freeware Goose is already in the works and already a lot of fun even in alpha state.

1 Like

yeah its def a catalina, had the goose in there and I changed my mind halfway through making the post lol. I like the look of the catalina better. Also there was a catalina that someone had refurbished and turned into a flying yacht basically, that was my inspiration. And one of my dream planes.

here it is:

:+1: Do27 yes,yes,yes ! With it’s so particular sound. So many jumps out of it, a tear for this old lady.

I once saw one of these flying backwards in a strong wind :astonished:. It, and its sister the Scottish Aviation Single Pioneer, have always been a favourite.

1 Like

I would much rather them work on the existing ones until the flight models, ground handling models, G1000 features, etc are fixed before they add new aircraft.

That being said, more steam gauge planes pls.

4 Likes

Totally agree

Forget additional aircraft

Please fix the existing ones.

I have just flown the length of the UK in 20 legs in a Beechcraft, it is so twitchy, its ground handling sucks.

Maybe if the developers used similar kit to most of us users they would produce better handling aircraft?

Same here my uncle worked at Scottish Aviation on the twin pioneer.
He took me as a small boy to see it being built the one I got to clamber about was being fitted out with stretchers as a casualty transport.
The hanger opposite had a York with the original pioneer under its wing.
I wonder what happened to them.
A day to remember I’m almost 75 now.

1 Like