What planes do you fly the most?

Republic (KFRG) and Santa Monica (KSMO). Biggest problems were icing on the east coast, which caused a lot of delays.

Here only on JMB VL-3 for low flight @ high and low speeds (for an ultra light) and aerobatics for fun (with the fantastic Rotax 915 mod)

DA62 and TBM both with mods
172 Sans G1000
Eagles - with community mod
Trying to get into the Cessna jets now

Pretty realistic - that.
Over 2100 miles, according to Little Nav Map. You probably had to do some diversions around the Rockies, right?

C208 and A320 NEO

Why isn’t the Ovation right for VR? Due to the double mouse?

I’m flying the Ovation 100% after starting with C152 and Bonanza back in August - November

1 Like

In order of frequency

787, 320, 747, King Air, TBM, Caravan, DA62, Bonanza, A5, Baron

CJ4 with the Working Title Mod

I’ve been using the Cessna Citation Longitude. It’s quick and I like the Garmin glass.
I have flown from capital to capital in the following areas:
United States
Europe
Middle East
Southeast Asia
Asia
Indian sub-continent
Africa

Starting into the following:
South America
Caribbean
Central America
Canada

For me, it’s the double mouse, the feeling in the cockpit (the dashboard is angled wrong for my seating position, the yoke is too small, the pedals are the wrong distance) and many of the switches are inop. Besides that the flight dynamics feel a little stiff to me. The Seminole has no such issues (except maybe the double mouse on occasion.)

1 Like

A320 Neo (default) and I have a good time flying the Icon A5 to enjoy the scenery.

I’m eagerly awaiting the PMDG 737. The 737 is my favorite airliner.

The Longitude, but only with dakfly’s Flight Dynamics Modifications and the WorkingTitle G3000 mod. Otherwise I imagine I’d fly the CJ4 or the TBM.

I have a fever for speed, and the only prescription is more cowbell! Or something like that.

TBM 930, F-15, Savage Carbon. Less frequently I’ll play around with some of the airliners, the Bird Dog Amphibian and others. At first I did the 152 all the time. I’m looking forward to the CRJ-700 when it comes out, since my son’s first commercial pilot job was flying them.
Mark

My favorites are the X-Cub, the TBM930 and the Longitude.

I like glass cockpits because 2021.

1 Like

TBM, Caravan, C172 and Bonanza in that order of preferance

C152, C172 Steam Gauge - I have tried all of the single engine props. I’ve been flying the Flight Design CTSL some lately and find it give a good motion sensation across three monitors.

C172 G1000, C208, Carbon cub, and REALLY loving the Working Title CJ4. This is moving up the list quickly!

Mooney, C172 steam gauges, TBM, Seminole.

Almost exclusively:
TBM 930
Mooney Ovation
C208 Caravan
Bonanza Turbo mod

Primarily the Working Title’s CJ4. It has so many customized and advanced features that includes VNAV, HOLD, Missed Approach, Auto NAV switching, custom Flight Plan, etc. etc. And new features like Procedure Turns, DME Arc are on the way.

I used to fly airliners and TBM before but after discovering the WT CJ4 it’s difficult for me to appreciate anything else. It’s the ultimate for me when I need to ensure the aircraft and AP flies perfectly. If you like flying complicated Instrument Approaches using AP, the WT CJ4 is the best choice currently.

Aerosoft’s CRJ is coming out soon and it’s the only other aircraft that will offer HOLDs.

1 Like