What planes you want to see?

MSFS 2024 will be released in november 19th. What planes you want to see? You want more new to MSFS planes or returning from past games?
For me it’ll be the boeing 777x models.

4 Likes

Surely the answer is obvious - everyone must be eager for a study-level Dehaviland Heron?

Or is that just me??

6 Likes

I would love to see Microsoft fund a collaborative effort by multiple developer teams to bring the B-17, B-25, or B-24 to life in all of its glory. Where Asobo and Carenado do the visual model, PMDG and A2A do the flight model and systems modeling, and Grravel, //42, FlyingIron, Big Radials, Inibuilds, etc etc can do bells and whistles, and liveries. I feel like these projects are too big and too important for just one dev.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to see their smaller airliners especially that twin otter and what the float plane physics are like

But for future aircraft I really want these four aircraft be default aircraft someday

Beechcraft B1900d it is used as a charter aircraft now but this would be a very good platform for introduction to airliner training because it’s not a complicated airliner to learn

I would love a somewhat study level Boeing 717 200 before they retire from active service for old 737 ng style flying but in the 717

Cessna 408 SkyCourior would be cooler than having the 208 again and would be a cool dash 8 substitute

Airbus A220 300, its a plane I have never operated in any flight simulators before and always surprised that this was never a new default aircraft

4 Likes

I love my helicopters in the sim. Being UK based I’d love to see either the Sikorsky S-92 or Leonardo AW189 (especially the later). This would be great for doing coastguard roll playing. Especially since missions are going to be a big part of the FS2024.

2 Likes

737-200 with good sound effects, i would love to hear those jets screaming

2 Likes

Pipistrel Panthera

I remember back in FS98 days there was this CD package called “The Jet Age”. It had a 707, 727,737, 747, DC9 and 10 and a few others. It was the best add on for that sim. I would love to see some planes like that, but I highly doubt it haha.

4 Likes

Hi Everybody,
I would like to have in MSFS 2024 the famous motorglider STEMME S-10.

1 Like

Saab 340, Metroliner and Beech 1900D for some turboprop passenger ops.

Any CASA aircraft.

2 Likes

Vintage Airliners: 747-200, 727-200ADV featuring CIVA INS
GA: Piper PA-42 Cheyenne, Aero Commander 680
Business: Beechcraft Starship, Bombardier Challenger 350, Dassault Falcon 8X
Modern Airliners: A380, E-Jets E-2, A220

3 Likes

Schleicher ASK 21 Glider, Scheibe SF 25 Falke Motor Glider :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d be willing to bet PMDG has their 777 out before MSFS2024.

Other then that, Majestic’s Q400.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll mention it again.

I would die to have the Saab 37 Viggen! Preferably made by indiafoxtecho or top Mach. But one can only dream I guess.

But look at it!

It’s brutal!

4 Likes

de Haviland Hornet
de Havilland Mosquito
Hawker Sea Fury
Hawker Tempest
Hawker Typhoon
Martin Baker MB 5
CAC CA-15 Kangaroo (Radial & Inline Engine Models)
Avro Lancaster
Avro Shackleton
HP Halifax
Short Sunderland
Saunders-Roe Princess
Gloster Meteor
EE Canberra
EE Lightning
Avro (Canada) Arrow
BAC TSR-2
Fairey Swordfish
Westland Lysander

3 Likes

The Twin Otter is what I most wanted to see, so I’m excited it’s coming.

Any warbirds would be fantastic. B-25, P-51C, etc.
Any vintage biplanes/triplanes would be cool.
T-38 or the new T-7 would be fun for a military trainer. Kind of surprised there isn’t already a default military trainer jet.
And Blackbird’s SR-71 would be the dream.

2 Likes

Piaggio Avanti

The ones that I’ve already purchased working in 2024 without issue (other than any issue they inherently have).

A340-300

3 Likes

A modern midlevel business jet.

A short range turboprop cargo plane for bush flying.