What to expect on 18th August

Its the first anniversary of this incredible sim. What do we expect? Jorg Neumann said there will be something on that day. Is it related to SU5 or something completely new? A hotfix 3 maybe? A letter from the devs? Saying that they will full tweak back the graphics?

Yes i know its kinda early but lets raise our voices and thoughts together. What do you expect?

20 Likes

I hope its the long delayed and missing rotary wing model or DX 12.

5 Likes

Since SU#5, apart from a few information Post from the Community Manager, (Thank you Jayne & Seedyl) and two Hotfixes, there seems to be no Twitch Q&A Streams , or apperanace from either ASOBO, or MS (Jorg) since the Update.

If there going to be any more twitch Q&A sessions, either with ASOBO Management & MS, or the ASOBO developers.

All gone strangely quiet after the X-BOX release, (or am I looking in all the wrong places ? )

9 Likes

I just hope they manage to fix stuff or at least not break anything else. My expectations are low unfortunately.

27 Likes

Holidays in France?

5 Likes

Maybe … Must be nice to be able to take 3+ weeks of in the Summer in Europe !!

Imagine if Amazon took 3 weeks off in the summer in the USA, and for 3 weeks there were no Amazon deliveries !!

3 Likes

They are going to announce that they are going to unleash the sim for devs, add a flight model slider for neophytes, the button will be called realistic mode, with up and down winds so that in storm clouds, you will think you are in the tower of terror. access to the dev to a weather radar, the addition of the contrails, a live traffic in real time without lag with 100% of the traffic, the change of the rain on the windows with wipers that really work, and in addition a lot of things, it will be nice :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :rofl: :innocent:

10 Likes

Might it be shutting down the servers for an entire day on Aug 18th ?

1 Like

I hope that you, as a Tech Alpha Insider, are not just making all that up ??
Not heard any of that to date, apart from, from you !

1 Like

He can’t answer anymore. Just seconds after he revealed these secrets to you he went straight into jail for posting it and violating the NDA :wink:

4 Likes

For more then one year, no expect is the best expectation.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really !!! Good job I did not quote his whole post then, or I might have ended up in Jail with him !!!

Still do not know if what he posted was True or a Joke.
I would like to think it was True, but that would probably be FAR TOO MUCH to hope for at this time…

One of the problems with a forum like this - if you do not know anything about those posting, how much confidence can you put in what they are saying ?

it is a joke, of my pure invention, which is a wish, sorry .

2 Likes

Not funny Dude !!

1 Like

sorry, my English is too bad, I was not giving an information, I was expressing a wish, a dream

4 Likes

Probably an anniversary skin for each aircraft.

6 Likes

I’d guess a couple of liveries no one will use or a free airport that no one will fly to.

11 Likes

Maybe they’re on vacation? Mid-August in Europe is vacation time.

I wouldn’t expect too much to be honest.

Maybe a vfr bush trip or something similar?

I work for a german car manufacturer and we‘re basically down to absolute minimum to keep it running somehow atm. It‘s August, nothing goes on here in central Europe at that time of the year ^^ it‘s like a long mexican siesta :rofl:

7 Likes