What to expect on 18th August

Yeah but not everyone. So you think that whole Asobo is on vacation middel of a melt-down? SDK is a broken mess, the Sim itself is the same. Not only us but also 3rd party developers are pointing asobo what to do

3 Likes

Free credits to avail stuff in the marketplace. $100 worth for everyone!

2 Likes

Um, FYI companies donā€™t typically shut down in the summer in Europe. Not every employee has vacation during the same weeks; itā€™s staggered to ensure things continue to run regardless.

5 Likes

Right, most people in Europe take 3 weeks off in summers.

Correct but that does result in reduced numbers resulting in longer than usual timelines.

itā€™s my birthday. (on the 18th) i want presents.

5 Likes

Bruuā€¦ what are talking aboutā€¦ many companys like linkedln shut down the whole company (worldwide) for one weekā€¦

LinkedIn gives its entire company the week off to prevent burnout - ABC7 San Francisco (abc7news.com)

1 Like

Letā€™s just hope that we actually receive the products we use it on and that we are not double charged.

John McEnroe just saw your post and now heā€™s totally gone nuts! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

You canā€™t be serious!

1 Like

This is a good spot @RM10GoSu, lets hope theyā€™ve not forgotten!

Would have been a good day for an Xbox releaseā€¦ MSFS of course has some issues still but my god itā€™s shaken up the flight sim market out of itā€™s slumber and in many ways is a ground breaking sim.

3 Likes

Which is fantastic, but the bad news is you cant start your aircraft because the fuel selectors still wont work.

1 Like

MSFS 2020 Load and Fuel Page Bug - YouTube hopefully they fix the issue with the load and fuel page which you can see in the video above. To operate with this load and fuel page is horrobile for me

August update will no doubt be like the rest fix 1 thing stuff up about a dozen other things and so it will go on for a long time yet

3 Likes

That doesnā€™t really counter what I said though ā€“ companies donā€™t typically shut down all summer while people have vacation.
For example, Swedenā€™s laws have 25 days of paid vacation for every employee (which are mandatory), but that doesnā€™t imply that stores are closed for five weeks in the summer.

1 Like

Same here, I hope they stop the CTDs and make MSFS playable again for those of us who havenā€™t been able to play since SU5 was released.

5 Likes

sorry, i only fly with the dc-6 and nothing else for the moment, just from time to time with the dr400 or the cessna 152 from asobo, for a few minutes of VFR flight, so i have no knowledge of a fuel selector problem with the ASOBO planes. or my aviation experience is not big enough to know that there is a problem, which is possible.

itā€™s true that I have trouble understanding why there is so much sensitivity depending on the computer configuration, since the release of the SU5 for example, apart from my problem downloading the update fix 2, I have only had one CTD on the map since its release with 25 hours of flight.
Itā€™s really strange.

Linkedin is not economy critical and nothing more then a kind of facebook for ā€˜professionalsā€™ā€¦

2 Likes

We donā€™t all have holidays together in Europe essential workers stagger their holidays, I know I was a BT engineer. :grin:

2 Likes