What to expect on 18th August

School holidays in France are late this year… until 1 september… https://publicholidays.fr/school-holidays/

Yeah, I was thinking the same, thing, was SU5 really that bad? It had seemed like there were a long string of product releases, and, since SU5… STOP.

And weirdly, barely any communication from the development team…

Then I realized, “Oh, yeah, first week of August”… half my company is out on vacation this week, too, and, obviously, I’m in the US. It’s that time of year, shortly before the start of school. So my bet is most of Asobo and, let’s remember Jorg is in the US, too, and even a large portion of Microsoft, is out on vacation. That and Labor day weekend is a big sale time, etc…

Wait… Why aren’t I on vacation??
Oh, yeah, America…

5 Likes

Thats FUNNY !!

I don’t know if that was intention or not, but I suspect that is EXACTLY what a a lot of the Cx000000005 errors are

" some must have errors that they must lead nowhere and cause CTD. "

ie Null Pointers !!! :wink:

2 Likes

They’ll ditch FS to make room for the new sim:

9 Likes

So you can support the recipients

1 Like

Helicopter! ???

Charles.

Update after update clearly states… Helicopter is 2022…

No worries, it’s almost Christmas, then, 2022…

1 Like

They will announce that on the 2nd anniversary, we will actually deliver a flight simulator, that realistically models flying, aircraft that realistically model real aircraft, and will finally resolve all those random CTD’s as well! lol

Hopefully a flight simulator. Forget the eye candy.

Ah, then I will vote for ‘Replay Mode’ as suggested earlier in this thread. :smiley:

Charles.

1 Like

yes it’s sure, but for me it’s ok, no CTD in sight

maybe its that junkers ju 52 plane?

3 Likes

I don’t have CTD’s either, but it is important to care about other flight simmers here. Rather than tell them I don’t have CTD’s, I help if I can or I hold the CTD complaint banner very high for them.

3 Likes

I would bet we get some anniversary liveries. Or maybe even a whole plane!

2 Likes

Did they actually say they’re releasing something on the 18th?

3 Likes

I hope it is a big Dutch Chocolate layer cake, with raspberry filling, served with a flute of Pol Roger. :slight_smile:

Good point, If someone has a link to this announcement, would be gorgeous.

They might release a video on youtube. I wouldn’t expect anything else.

1 Like

Can you get addons for it…maybe a study grade Flymo? Also can you mow in real weather?

It actually looks quite good :slight_smile:

Regards
Steve

3 Likes

I think they’re expecting Replay around Christmas… says 2021.

1 Like