What We Need!

• Feathering needs to work with peripherals

• .5 ADF frequencies need to work with non decimal radios (e.g. LBAs 402.5 should work with just 402)

• A map that shows flown track, ILS glide slope and localiser track after the flight

• A fully working replay system

• Correct ATC (possibly AI)

• Being able to choose units (e.g. Feet, Nautical miles and Hector pascals/millibars as is used in the UK)

• VFR map should resemble a real VFR chart

• IFR charts and plates

• An option for realistic online that forbids starting on runways and taxi ways

Just a few thoughts

How to configure propeller feather with bravo throttle quadrant form honeycomb in msfs2020 (youtube.com)

Added to Original Post:

The Cirrus SR22 was just overhauled in SU14, and is now quite deep.

1 Like

Sadly this doesn’t really work as it feathers both props at the same time.

I know. The SR22 is very good and I’m hoping to get this depth also in the other planes

need to get rid of slewing. Design a realistic
to tow aircraft from a remote parking spot to a gate.I am sure that the tug manufacturers will
give you the specs you need the tow tug right.
fiqure out way to get that VFR map onto a tablet
or cell phone thats plugged into your desk top.
grounds keeping at airports, the grass is too tall, it needs to be mode. There trees in the
landing approach and taxi ways that need to
be removed.

“In-Game Communication for All Players”

We need to have an option in the Sim to communicate with other players, without using Discord or any other 3rd party software. It should be built into the game and optional for players to use it or not. This could be via Text and/or Voice Comms.

1 Like

Thats been a big discussion on the msfs discord lately :slight_smile: wouldnt that send up the estb age rating. and if some troll or user said something there would need to be a report system in place to report back to

Andy2790

1 Like

Would need a block feature for sure.

1 Like

My other one is for panels on modern aircraft to have its gauges and fmc also be pop up windows if you click them so you can drag them to different monitors including the map icon

Add a more capable towing, grounding handling system sure. But we definitely still need slewing for lots of other things.

For GA, it would be super cool if you could first person preflight and also push your plane.

1 Like

Of these suggestions, there is one possible need:

“In-Game Communication for All Players”

Whether it is a need depends on If there will be multiplayer shared cockpits. It so, it would definitely be a need.

But the other ideas are not needs per se.

2 Likes
  • Better physics

• Improved lightning atmosphere (looks sometimes cartoonish)

• Better city and airport night lights especially the runways to make it less visible from far like in xp12

3 Likes

Number 20 has been added:

• AI ATC with voice recognition (IFR/VFR, all flight types, emergencies, mayday, hijackings), ACARS, flight crew conversations, airline crew to Ops calls, ground handler calls, cabin crew calls, annoying passengers. All options selectable.

Will it have offline mode by chance?

Is that all?

Not really sure since fs2024 more things will be in the cloud, maybe xbox will like they do now for fs2020 offline world map

Probably (I’m almost sure about that), but you should have in mind the offline mode lacks lots of features (live traffic, photorealistic scenery, live weather etc).

Stay tuned for Must Have Need: 21.