What would make MSFS "complete" for you?

Allowing the ability for multi use jetways to be enabled.

I.e Airports with split LR A380 gates allow the ability for those two jetways to service smaller aircraft on L R.

Allow large aircraft to utilize two jetways.

Have more options regarding service vehicles with the likes of pallets etc

Live weather to work and be accurate to meteoblue forecasts and METAR, or provide accurate in game ATIS so flight planning is possible.

Horizontal line along horizon to go away.

Halo produced with objects in front of water to disappear.

Clouds to be lighter not dark and yellow.

I play on XBox and I would love to have some kind of “purpose” built in to the game.

Something that gives you some flights to choose from, maybe a reason why you should do them? I heard there are PC programs that can do that for MSFS (one called Skypark? Springs to mind) but there’s nothing that works with XBox.

The bush flights are a “purpose” and I love them, but they seem to have issues atm. Even the paid Voyager ones, so one of their devs mentioned elsewhere.

But, yes. More stuff to make it fun. Passenger runs, deliveries, sightseeing, etc.

I appreciate that PC players have different concerns, but that’s mine, as a new simmer on Xbox. :+1:

Exactly right.

Wide FOV support. Sometime before July 2022.

AFIS at small fields that really have AFIS.

GA can get weather conditions from the tower at the destination field.

Flying GA, I fly EGBW Wellesbourne, EGBO Halfpenny Green, EGBE Coventry and EGBK Sywell IN TOTAL SILENCE, where IRL, I’d chat.

If only the bugs with the time zones would finally be fixed. Greece, Madeira Island, Azores, Hawaii. There is still a lot to do, but if the times in these areas were finally real, that would be great, unfortunately it hasn’t even been mentioned to this day, despite threads about it.

The whole world looking as good as the USA does.

The good weather before Su7

Xbox here.

Stable servers ( this seems quite an issue with ms2020, there constantly something down, be it live weather, traffic or everything.

Improved ATC

More airliners with better detail

All of the world with world updates (I know this will take a long time and not all areas possible)

Most of all stable and most bugs ironed out.

I don’t want to repeat what’s already been said, I agree with pretty much everything above.

The thing that would help with immersion is the ability to see aircraft models that I don’t own.

I fly the H145 heli sometimes with a friend. He doesn’t have it, so he sees a single engine prop instead.

It’s very obvious during a fly-in or popular meetup. The Hawk (before I owned it) would appear as an Airbus. Etc. etc.

It wouldn’t be hard to implement, but it would require MSFS reaching out to devs for external models.

Or the simplest solution: allow devs to distribute “viewable only” models that get dropped in the “community folder” by individual users - your friend owns the H145, you download the free “non-flyable” model. They don’t appear in the aircraft list, but MSFS can see them and use them as necessary.

Honestly - a better working AI Piloting feature. One that can land correctly and takes terrain altitude into account.

I’m really not asking for much but that’s the one thing I would want before I couldn’t really care about anything else.

1 Like

Fully functioning offline mode with proper scenery. Less reliance on always online state.

1 Like

My biggest wish is for the bugs to be fixed. As a relative newbie, I can’t ttell if (as an example) my ILS approach going wrong is my fault, the SIMs fault,m the 3rd party aircraft (if applicables) fault. It would be so nice if I can just blame me! On a similar note the Autopilot tryiing to kill me! Is this me doing something wrong? Or the AP?

1 Like

userstuff on the xbox marketplace !!

A Reverb G3 with a RTX 4090 64gb VRAM and I’ll be good !!

Properly functioning bush trips.

It’s my favourite part of the sim, so of course it’s never worked right after the first release. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Other than bugs being ironed out and finally receiving great study level airliners such as pmdg 737s and 777. What would complete this sim for me is having the 2D quality graphics in VR. 2D is just gorgeous looking while VR, although very immersive, is behind in graphics.

1 Like

I hope they fix stability and performance issues first.
Then maybe look at weather realism, things like Clear Air Turbulence, better snow coverage, wind shear, Aurora Borealis. The atmosphere is the single most important thing in a flight simulator.

2 Likes