What's your expectation for today's WU?

Bearing in mind that any updates coming from the developers make us anxious, what are your expectations for today? What do you think could be improved in general? or just the Australia update and nothing else?

2 Likes

I don’t think they add anything else do they? Like marketplace items etc?

1 Like

I hope they do showcase Australia, my home country, really well. I also hope they don’t inadvertently break any core sim functionality.

5 Likes

I hope for no regressions and a couple bug fixes.

9 Likes

They’ve stated in a couple Q&As now that World Updates going forward will not have any bug fixes.

2 Likes

Local Legends 2: Fokker F.VII

-eelis-

1 Like

i really wish it contains only worldupdate and no other patches.
still hopes that nothing breaks with the update.

8 Likes

It won’t contain enaything other than the world update

…the question is: how many new & annoying bugs are included in this update!? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Has this been released? I do not see it in the store

Exactly. Let’s hope and see…

Hoping the Azores are updated in WU VIII. My wife is from there, I would love for her to be my co-pilot as we fly over the islands.

The Azores will not be part of WU VII - Australia. :wink:

Ha ha I meant to put VIII in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For this WU looking forward to a new plane

1 Like

I expect it will break something other than what it specifically focuses on updating and be enormous in GB.

Harsh but an honest expectation.

Also this current update is terrible for performance, I have stopped playing for about a month now.

The consistent 1 step forward, then backward every other update is very frustrating and I will see now how it attempts to evolve in the next year before I decide wether I want to bother updating.

4 Likes

A fix to AI Piloting :stuck_out_tongue:
No but seriously I haven’t seen any patch notes leading up to today (aren’t those usually released in advance?) - I too am hoping for some bugfixes.

Honestly I could probably do without WU completely and just have SU for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

WHAT TIME? it over 5 PM in Europe and nothing here yet…

1PM Seattle time. So you need to add 8 or 9 hours which would be 9-10 PM Europe time.

4 Likes

I think thats 9pm UK time but might be wrong used to be 4-5 pm. Think its going to be a world update once every two months and a sim updated in between that going through 2022. Lots of new stuff coming

1 Like

In the recent Dev update they announced it would be released 1 o’clock Pacific Time

2 Likes