When will we see the piper?

Cannot wait to see the piper warrior implemented as I would love to have a little more power than the cessna 152 to hop around Europe… also vfr sectional charts? Ill have to buy some real ones.

4 Likes

Can’t you use the Cessna 172 Skyhawk, that has a similar performance in terms of cruise speed to the Piper Warrior?

2 Likes

I agree. Wanting that low and slow Low wing.

4 Likes

Yep definitely. So dissapointed they didn’t add it

You can use SkyVector.com for your charts. :small_airplane: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to have an Aztec in game.

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain at this point additional aircraft will be third party.

3 Likes

Do you think they will be just as good as the msfs ones?

https://a2asimulations.com/product/accu-sim-cherokee-180-p3d/

A2A has stated they want to bring all their products to MSFS, and they do excellent work.

3 Likes

I really hope so because this is a very popular aircraft just as much as cessna. I wonder how long they will be before we get a piper lol

Nice to see some extra aircraft that is decent, i don’t like all the default small weird planes we have included in the default selection, i don’t like glass cockpit, want some proper old school aircraft and flying.
C182 with gauges, Piper Seneca, Cessna Golden Eagle 421C, DH Beaver, Beach 18, DC3, and the list goes on.

9 Likes

Amen to that. Stewm gauges and some decent thought out planning with charts rather than a GPS. No fun haha

2 Likes

I used to love flying the goldenwings and silverwings aircraft in fsx. Some really nice vintage aircraft were in there.

1 Like

I would like to see Carenado reissue the Seneca II for MSFS. Steam gauges and all.

1 Like

A2A have announced that the first plane will be the Piper Aerostar.

They own one and made several videos. hopefully that means they can record those gorgeous engine sounds in the same quality as in the Asobo planes.

6 Likes

Ugh… why the weird planes just give us the classics… haha and no more garmins!! Also that plane looks terrible I wont be buying it lol.

I hope they won’t limit themselves to that.

10 Likes

Yeah, would be a ■■■■ shame considering all the ones we all want. I just want the sim for the piper

I assume the fact that they aquired an actual Aerostar was a major factor. They will be able to model it as accurately as can be.

I also like the internals and the performance. It was a really fast and very famous plane that has a reputation for “alternative” cargo. Actually there is a recent film with Tom Cruise that deals with this plane:

4 Likes

Interesting… i really like that film lol

3 Likes