Where do I find my aircraft purchased from the msfs 2020 marketplace in msfs 2024.
Is the new marketplace even in sim yet?
It;s supposed to be active soon. That was announced before the launch.
Thanks, I must have missed that. Still it’s ridiculous to launch without a major feature.
I’ve got some of my 2020 marketplace purchases available but by no means all. It’s annoying.
Hi everyone.
Today’s server issues affected which aircraft you saw in your library. Most of my aircraft were not showing after the initial install, but appeared after I restarted the game.
If you have not seen the Launch Day Update Video, take a look.
I’d wait until tomorrow & see what is in your Library at that time.
w.r.t. the marketplace, this is scheduled to become available a few weeks after launch. Jorg discusses in this Development Livestream.
Please can you confirm that we can download content to avoid streaming it? On Xbox a few of us have found we can’t. Is this disabled temporarily or is the facility not planned any more?
This morning, I finally got into the sim on my Xbox. None of my 3rd party aircraft (the BAe 146, the Avro RJ, and the Boeing 737-600) appear in 2024. Plus, several of the ATR models aren’t there, either.
The atr is one of the few things that is fully there for me in all variants. I flew it and confirmed that the throttle control using controller is still broken. I love the plane but can they not fix one simple thing?
Still missing some of my msfs2020 planes.
Of the three that were still missing yesterday in my Library:
- Robinson R66 (STD)
- Zlin Aviation Shock Ultra (PDL) and
- Focke-Wulf 200 Condor (individual 2020 transfer)
The Robinson R66 has appeared today. So, progress. Slow, but progress nontheless.
The Shock Ultra appeared for me yesterday, but I’m still missing a bunch (but not all) of the aircraft I purchased from the Marketplace, and some (but again, not all) of my scenery purchases.
Isn’t that odd, the Condor arrived in mine with the rest of the addons on my second boot up of the sim!
It seems to be a bit of a lottery. They’ll all turn up eventually, & there are plenty of other new aircraft to fly in the meantime! ![]()
I still have recived anything,
A few friends have, waiting for my Antonov before anything else ![]()
Well, I found the Zlin Aviation Shock Ultra, thanks to @SharpWave:
Only one more - the Focke-Wulf 200 Condor - to find! ![]()
I’ve heard that it’s planned but, like pretty much all content manager functionality, delayed; unclear whether it’s coming with the marketplace or sooner (ideally this patch that’s dropping in the coming day or so)
I had some more of my content appear today, but all sceneries that I frankly don’t want to use in the new sim. Fortunately I was able to use the “empty folder with the same name in \Community” fix to suppress them from streaming in.
Now if only the rest of my Marketplace aircraft would arrive (along with the one remaining scenery I DO want to use - FlyTampa’s Las Vegas pack).
Just updated the C160 (Market place purchase) in 2020 to 1.4.2 which adds the 2024 compatability …
…How long should it take before it gets transferred to my 2024 folder?
At some point shortly after launch of FS24 starting the game showed a message to me “We know you and will make the FS20 planes you purchased available”. Some of them (F-35 and Harrier AV-8b) were at my disposal to fly. But, it’s already a week or so, even these disappeared. So in free flight there are none of the models I bought in the marketplace FS20. What is happening?