Where are These Pretty Places?

After the flight parameters have been set and one presses “Ready to Fly” there is a considerable time for FS2020 to do things in the background. While waiting we are treated to some aerial views of beautiful places somewhere in the world. I want to explore them in a low and slow flight.

Can Asobo please add a line of text to identify the places together with geographic co-ordinates?

5 Likes

Agreed. If there isn’t already a wishlist request for this, you might want to move your post to the wishlist section so we can vote on it.

1 Like

I tried to create this topic in the Wishlist section but it was not allowed as being identical to this General Discussion topic.

You can change the location of this topic to the #self-service:wishlist by clicking on the pencil icon by your title.

I have searched the #self-service:wishlist but do not see a topic on it. Sometimes it’s hard to find existing topics due to how members create their title.

I would suggest altering your title for better searchability after changing it to the #self-service:wishlist :+1:

Oops!
Actually there is one in the wishlist!

3 Likes

OK, I see that Startup Screen Captions was “wishlisted” some months ago. I can’t imagine it would be difficult to implement so once again Asobo disappoints!

1 Like

It’s based on votes and only 20 users have voted.

Make sure you cast your vote on it. If you post to it, it brings that topic current. :wink:

I want it too.

… and yet if they would tackle such “low hanging fruits” I guess they would be confronted by a considerable group of the community with pitchforks and accusations like “why do you implement such unimportant feature requests first before tackling [bug | feature XYZ]?”

■■■■■■ if they do and ■■■■■■ if they don’t.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Unimportant feature? I guess there are two types of flight simmer, those who take it seriously and desire ultra- reality and challenges but others who simply enjoy the remarkable graphics and want to have fun.

1 Like

There is a third type of simmer who enjoys both of those things. I fly IFR but also enjoy looking at really good scenery. I had a great afternoon flying around Milan today at 1500 feet looking at the beautiful Italian landscape.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.