Where is Dehaviland Canada CL - 415?

I have pre-ordered yesterday PD MSFS 2024. No sign of the CL-415. Any clarification in this matter much appreciated.

Fear not, if you have pre-ordered a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 you will definitely receive the CL-415 to try out in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020! Keep checking your Content Manager and you should see it pop up ready to download soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks
The MSFS Team

1 Like

Great, thank you for the quick reply. One other question…will it be any BETA testing opportunity for VR in MSFS 2024 VR development, between now and Nov ?

I’m afraid we don’t have any information available at this current time regarding any BETA testing for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, sorry!

The MSFS Team

I think one thing hasn’t changed, we WILL be the Betatesters
like in MSFS2020 :wink:

Scott

3 Likes

24hrs for me so far and not appeared yet. :sob:

1 Like

Same here :laughing: still waiting but not a big deal This was posted in the discord last night,

Please define “Soon”

It has been stated in several posts that it can take up to two days.

It`s there for me now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just showed up aswell under profile content mgr under not installed,

Been flying mine! cool plane! Looks great in VR!

I finally got my free plane as well after i preordered the aviators edition last night

1 Like

Dehaviland CL-415 MIA… Running steam ver of 2020 and preordered from the Miscrosoft site, will this have an inpacked on the availability?

No, you should receive the CL-415 within two business days.

I got it the next day about 30 hours later. Haven’t had time to fly anything but popped into the hangar. Looks great at least and can fully explore the interior.

Just went to poke around waiting out the kids, there’s no thread on this aircraft yet?

MSFS 2024 ordered @ 6:06 pm local time, the Canada CL - 415 arrived in Content Manager sometime between 08:30 pm & 10:00 pm while I was enroute from Milford Sound to Invercargill.
WooHoo!
Will try it out tomorrow. :small_airplane:

[Edit: Should have mentioned I ordered using the MS Store. Download speed of the aircraft was between 40-50 Mbps.]

Pre ordered nearly two days ago and still no aircraft in my 2020 hanger. Have seen so many say its there now after a day , yet I still have nothing.

This should have been a straight forward roll out, Doesn’t give me much confidence about the future roll out to come.

Hope this improves, as some are still waiting for the aircraft to be available,
as I pre ordered as soon as I heard of its availability.