Where is Dehaviland Canada CL - 415?

Did you order through the MSStore?
Bear in mind, that’s two business days!

Yes ordered through MS store. Hopefully soon then

1 Like

For those who use the MS store you will have to download it from your user proflie content. It doesn’t just appear in your aircraft list (hangar).

2 Likes

I pre-order fs2024 Thursday, received the confirmation email from Microsoft friday and still waiting for the CL-415 to be available in Content Manager

As posted quite a few times in this thread, it can take up to two business days to show up in your content manager.
If you ordered Thursday, that puts it to sometime Monday.

1 Like

I assume people pre-ordered are on MS store platform not on steam, as it will not be available, if you have MSFS on steam platform.

You have to have MSFS on microsoft store at present. Msfs pre order on Steam will be available on the 26th.

Where you can pre-order and get acces to CL-415 when it is available on steam…

Please correct me if I am wrong

1 Like

You are correct.

1 Like

I had been expecting a notification showing up in the main menu. I needed to go to content manager before I saw it was available.
First flight was a pattern at CYYC, would have been easier on using 26, had a stiff crosswind using 17R. The CL415 hard to handle.

They have done a really good job on the 3D internal model for VR. It’s very detailed.

“All pre-orders will receive the De Havilland Canada CL-415 firefighting aircraft to use instantly in Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020).”
Instantly means “without delay or hesitation, or with no time intervening”.

So once they take your money and notify you, it should be activated in your account. NOT “Two Business days later.” Ordered on Thursday, still nothing. THAT is not “Instantly”.

1 Like

Did you check in your content manager?

1 Like

Ordered the Limited Collector’s Edition from Aerosoft on thursday. No sign of CL-415 so far. Hope to get it before next weekend to try it out.

1 Like

“Did you check in your content manager?”

Only every 10 minutes or so since the sent me confirmation four days ago.

1 Like

Hi folks,

If you have pre-ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator and have not yet received the De Havilland Canada CL-415 in your MSFS (2020) Content Manager, please respond to this post with the following information:

• What is your Gamertag?
  • When did you pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 (date and approximate time, e.g. “Thursday, September 19 at approximately 11:30am PDT”)?

Thanks,
MSFS Team

UPDATE: See this post below:

7 Likes

FieldGunner

Email confirmation of pre-order received September 20th @ 12:52pm (PDT)

Just checked Content Manager (Uninstalled) and still not there.

Thanks.

2 Likes

blackbird206

Email confirmation of pre-order received September 20th @ 4:11pm

2 Likes

Wh1pWh1taker
Thursday, September 19 @14.29 GMT.

2 Likes

Gerardius#6437
Friday, September 20 ar 03:30pm CET

2 Likes

TenPatrol
Date purchased: Friday, September 20, 2024 13:42Z

1 Like

I pre order PD FS2024 on Friday and today is Monday and I still haven’t got my CL-415 yet. But one of my friends pre ordered it yesterday and he instantly got the CL-415. What’s going on?