Where is the turbulence?

Only 29 voted, well that makes me very worried!
We should reach much more than that because turbulence, convective winds in CB/TS, thermals, updraft/downdraft, gust wind, I mean the weather and the danger included into it, all of this is the corner stone of a flight sim (Flight model/Air dynamic that impact the envelope of the airplane, speed, attitude (not altitude hh) etc) all of this should have been already simulated if we call MFS2020 a flight simulator at least?! Isn’t it?

I fly MFS2020 once a week no more than 30 min, the rest of the time is spent on Xplane/Active Sky where it’s impossible to fly GA birds under the base of CB because of severe turbulence that are simulated even if it still needs some work but it works! … exactly as I didn’t use to fly a C172 in those severe weather conditions in RL for the sake of safety as we all learn in PPL sessions.

MFS2020 is totally unrealistic in those terms, you don’t even need to care about the weather conditions of the day METAR/TAF while you create your flight plan GA VFR or Tubes IFR, it doesn’t matter if it’s CAVOK or Overcast you ready to go and to fly, is that realistic? Absolutely not!
Indeed MFS2020 allows you to fly a C152 right into a thunderstrom in order to let you make beautiful screenshots, I can’t call MFS2020 a Flight Simulator so far as a matter of fact, on the contrary after more than one year from the release date MFS2020 looks like a beautiful Scene Simulator, and it will remain this way until the devs takes care about realism. Hopefully!

A Sim Update should be focus on Flight Model/Physics, aerodynamics/Weather which is definitely not the case except for only one SU months ago, that’s it! That makes me also worried that the devs works only on Perf issues, CTD but what about the realism of this “game”?

There’s a thread that concerns our issue, our wish, votes are raising up by the way, hopefully Asobo will get a note about it, because flying through CB without feeling the Air Mass Movement and Turb associated to severe conditions data is just flying in Arcade Game Mode, period.

Take a look:

8 Likes