Where to find the MSFS2024 pre-order plane: Canadair CL415

As I can’t find it anywhere:
Where can I download the MSFS 2024 preorder plane in MSFS2020 ?

1 Like

You can’t preorder a plane, only the simulator.

I have since found out that although you can’t preorder the plane by itself, it will be available with a preorder of the sim.

Yes I did preorder the game. And therefore the CL415 was promised for direct use in MSFS2020.

4 Likes

Wrong!

All pre-orders will receive the De Havilland Canada CL-415 firefighting aircraft to use instantly in Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) .

2 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to load the sim yet, but have you checked the Content Manager and failed to find it?

Update: checked and I don’t see it in Content Manager either.

Hello @SnakeDoc142,

After you pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, the CL-415 will be available to download in MSFS2020 via the in-sim Content Manager.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

4 Likes

Exactly this is the case!

I am restarting MSFS2020 for about the fourth time. It wasn’t there through the marketplace or content manager before.

1 Like

I stand corrected (again)!

Still No results in marketplace or content manager.

Oh, the joy of being an early adopter! :joy:

2 Likes

No sign of it in Content Manager for me. I scrolled through the list of uninstalled items, didn’t see it, and tried searching for “CL” and “415” and saw no sign of it.

2 Likes

Maybe after todays content update for the store. But the word „instantly“ has a specific meaning I guess :joy:

4 Likes

just preordered from aerosoft does it matter if i had the # in my gamertag? im trying to find the Cl-415. or does that not come with the pre order if i went with aerosoft for purchase?

2 Likes

We confirmed it may take up to 2 business days for the plane to process, but fingers crossed it will come in sooner than that for ya.

22 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know, can’t wait to fly it!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

requires your gamertag on the last page of ordering at aerosoft. they might be able to sort something or you could maybe cancel and re-order?

Shows up now!

8 Likes

Stange, I also pre-ordered from the Microsoft store (Aviator’s edition) but still no CL-415. Anything i missed? :wink:

1 Like

Hi @MNPOSTEMA4699, see Jummivana 's post a few posts ^^^up^^^

2 Likes

So much for “Immediately Available”…

4 Likes